CyReN

Battlefield Discussion

I'm really looking forward to playing this game. I really enjoyed Battlefield 3, even though some of the patches they pushed out sort of ruined a few things for me(SUPPRESSION).

I can't wait. I better see jets with bomber seats and a lack of suppression

or crazy shit!(:

7 days for MP reveal<3

Had DICE confirmed that E3 will be about the MP?

Watching single player info for BF is about as interesting as Reach Firefight.

Had DICE confirmed that E3 will be about the MP?

Watching single player info for BF is about as interesting as Reach Firefight.

i got a confirm in bravointel in twitter.

i cant wait for this game! i love bf3! the thing i hope they change for bf4 is less updates in the game and also so they dont do it so you can make your own servers.. that wrecked it for me:(

Anyone who wants some more pals to game BF3 and BF4 at launch, add Lottogasm on Origin/Battlelog.

i cant wait for this game! i love bf3! the thing i hope they change for bf4 is less updates in the game and also so they dont do it so you can make your own servers.. that wrecked it for me:(

Make your own servers?  As in rent your own servers?  That's how the game has always been.  Obviously you haven't played past battlefields.

BF4 is truly a next gen game. 32 vs 32, sky scrapers falling, making tanks fall through the ground. I think this is the best looking FPS that's on the next gen consoles.

Titan Fall looks aight, but BF4 looks more impressive to me.

I'm not really a fan of BF3 either. Maps are too big

For 12 vs 12.

Will be getting this on PC. I would get it for Xbox or playstation but i'm not getting next gen til next year.

I'm getting the PC version as well.

The Battlefield 4 Beta is upon us!

w5LtQoq.png

The Battlefield 4 Exclusive Beta opens on Oct. 1st. The Open Beta is open from October 4-15.

How to get into the Exclusive Beta (Oct. 1)

• Pre-order the Battlefield 4 PC Digital Deluxe Edition on Origin
  • Be a Battlefield 3 Premium member
  • Be a registered owner of Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition

The open beta (Oct. 4-15) will be available for all on the Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Store, and Origin.

Map: Battle of Shanghai 

Game modes: ConquestDomination, and Obliteration

Battlefield-4.gif

Wait is the 4th-15th open for everyone? 

Also are people allowed to stream it? 

Open for everyone. And legally, no one's allowed to stream any video games, but it's up to the publisher if they enforce it or not, so we'll see.

I mean usually Betas have an NDA. Will people be able to stream the "exclusive" beta tomorrow? 

Well every beta is technically under NDA. We just have to wait and see if EA removes all the content or not. If they do, then don't post anything. If they don't, it's all good.

Open for everyone. And legally, no one's allowed to stream any video games, but it's up to the publisher if they enforce it or not, so we'll see.

I mean usually Betas have an NDA. Will people be able to stream the "exclusive" beta tomorrow?