What kind of player are you?

What kind of player are you?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Kind of player

• Very competitive, compete in tournaments
    • Competitive.TO4s, throwdown, custom scrims mainly
    • Competitive casual. Infinity and throwdown, in team, leaderboards
    • Casual. Any playlist,campaign, team or no team, not serious mainly fun

I never play this game. So more of a competitive casual. But in Reach I was "Competitive" Im "Competitive" In Blops 2 right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For Halo 4 i'm the type of player that doesn't play the game.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'm competitive, but I don't have a group of friends or team that plays regularly enough. I almost always search solo, and get pissed if I do poorly. As with most things, I expect myself to excel, and if I don't I rage.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm competitive, but I don't have a group of friends or team that plays regularly enough. I almost always search solo, and get pissed if I do poorly. As with most things, I expect myself to excel, and if I don't I rage.

then you are a competative casual

then you are a competative casual

No. Just cause you solo doesn't mean you're competitive casual.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No. Just cause you solo doesn't mean you're competitive casual.

You are right, im just keeping it in context with the poll.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Casual at this point, I'm too old and have too much going on it my life to spend hours and hours playing a game, A) I mostly don't enjoy and B ) Most of my core group from H2/H3 have moved on from.

I just play what everyone who is still around on my list wants to play, and sure the ability is still there, but its nowhere near as sharp as it used to be when I could dedicate 6+ hours a day every day to playing.

im casual, but i prefer competitive settings. but i dont like to try hard or win either. for example in reach, i only played mlg v7 but even in a to4 id just mess around and not care much.

I do it all. Love me some V4 settings and Throwdown, but I have just as much fun goofing off in BTB and even Regicide, altho I still play to win in any playlist, Also replay campaigns a lot because i'm also a Halo fan for the story, music, and characters;) 

H4 im comp casual because there is no ranked play-lists and I play other games more, but in H2+H3 I would describe myself as competitive because I would play ranked play-lists, clan playlist, GB's, and MLG playlist+ customs mainly as well as compete in a couple local LAN's.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All of the above options, i can hold my own weight in a tournament, put on my try-hard pants when i need too... and still come home kick back and play mini game casual customs/matchmaking with friends and have a good laugh

I would like to be more competitive soon but probably labeled under competitive casual ATM. Usually just go solo if I can't find anyone on but still can play on a team with no problems.

For Halo 4, I am a Competitive Casual who really finds no reason to play this game, I am to bothered by Halo 4's Mechanics, Element's, Sprint, Flinch, to really get into it or bother being good at it.

In Halo CE, 2, 3, I was very Competitive, but the series is not the same anymore, so I basically just tinker in Forge, or just avoid getting on at all these days since I do not enjoy Halo 4.

I used to be competitive in terms of events, lans, teams etc, but after Halo 3 I stopped doing anything competitive on lan and just played various games online, besides some h1.

I'm the person who always plays to win and or do my best. Try not to cheat, try not to use glitches or exploits, don't use cheap or overpowered skills/mechanics etc. Since Halo 3 I usually play solo unless their scrims, meaning I hop in pubs by myself all the time because I hate pub stompers. I've probably played over 4,000 matches of Monday Night Combat. I can only think of 3 or 4 times I've searched public lobbies with my friends or teammates.

Now that I think about it, I was the anti pub stomper. I had a separate tag of players who I could tell were new to the game and enjoyed it, but were constantly finding lobbies of teams anywhere from 3-6 who have been playing for years. That tag had info in the bio saying to message me on my main tag if you were getting pub stomped and I'd join your game and help out. Hell, I would make one months just so I could use various low leveled accounts to DESTROY those players who would group up on new players. For some reason, nothing makes people more mad than when they lose to SmearierCheese582.