Sign in to follow this  
Savagearbiter

Halos Horrible Innovation

Thank you for summing up all my thoughts and rage into one video  :unclesudd:

That flood dick picture just gave me terrible thoughts :ninja:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is this another video which goes over everything about Halo 4 thats been talked about for the past 8 months  :apk:

As :gandhi: says, moving forward. We need to stop going over the same stupid shit and look to the future. If you want to help Halo, support AGL/UMG, give 343 constructive criticism, and make your voice heard in Halo 5's development. We don't need to make anymore of these goddamn rant videos.

Plus, nothing personal against you, but maybe consider a text post or something? Your voice is a little grating in this video (probably because you're 'ranting').

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I feel that a lot of these issues would be solved with a true, 100% classic playlist. It seems so simple, but 343 always seem to fall short of actually accomplishing that.

hit play... saw it was 19 minutes long.... closed the page.

Please don't take offense. 

I don't im a 15 year old who has only played Halo for 9 years haha. I'm not as interesting as someone like ghandi so. No offense taken :D

Good points I enjoyed hearing your POV, does this make you the new CL?  :kappa:  

Halo's innovation never really made sense to me either. Halo 3 probably innovated the best, because it introduced new functionality to the game like Forge and Theatre while not blowing up the Halo formula and adding to places like the Sandbox and MM where innovation was needed. I still dont understand how you go from extremely successful Arena-style Sandbox shooter(Halo) to a  progression-based Load-out shooter with random weapon drops and armor abilities(Spartan Warfare) in just two games? Just the nerve of some of those developers and higher-ups to think the Halo community would eat up all their stupid shit after having a near perfect core game and being a very smart community that is protective of their game. Well guess, what guys....SPARTAN WARFARE WAS A FAILURE NOBODY LIKED THE CHANGES NOT EVEN CASUALS stop making the same stupid mistakes and make Halo the Arena-style Sandbox shooter or the game is DAD for real. 

Three strikes and your out, if H5 MP is not Halo to the most die-hard fans and 343 does not innovate MM and game functionality wise instead of wasting their time molding and breaking Halo into CoD for a non-existent audience it will die a tragic death and all faith will be lost from the community.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good points I enjoyed hearing your POV, does this make you the new CL?  :kappa:  

Halo's innovation never really made sense to me either. Halo 3 probably innovated the best, because it introduced new functionality to the game like Forge and Theatre while not blowing up the Halo formula and adding to places like the Sandbox and MM where innovation was needed. I still dont understand how you go from extremely successful Arena-style Sandbox shooter(Halo) to a  progression-based Load-out shooter with random weapon drops and armor abilities(Spartan Warfare) in just two games? Just the nerve of some of those developers and higher-ups to think the Halo community would eat up all their stupid shit after having a near perfect core game and being a very smart community that is protective of their game. Well guess, what guys....SPARTAN WARFARE WAS A FAILURE NOBODY LIKED THE CHANGES NOT EVEN CASUALS stop making the same stupid mistakes and make Halo the Arena-style Sandbox shooter or the game is DAD for real. 

Three strikes and your out, if H5 MP is not Halo to the most die-hard fans and 343 does not innovate MM and game functionality wise instead of wasting their time molding and breaking Halo into CoD for a non-existent audience it will die a tragic death and all faith will be lost from the community.

Truest thing ever. Also if they ever have the nerve to add ADS to Halo I will play the campaign then just dump the game.

Truest thing ever. Also if they ever have the nerve to add ADS to Halo I will play the campaign then just dump the game.

The day that happens, console shooters would be dead to me. I have the reverse case of the noobs who cant stand FPS without their precious ADS, I hate that mechanic making its way into the action-shooter genre more than anything. It already ruined RB6 for me, if it ruined Halo I would be done.

The day that happens, console shooters would be dead to me. I have the reverse case of the noobs who cant stand FPS without their precious ADS, I hate that mechanic making its way into the action-shooter genre more than anything. It already ruined RB6 for me, if it ruined Halo I would be done.

I don't know what competitive shooter I could get into if that happened. Guess I would have to got to Counter Strike haha. :maven:  :maven:

I don't im a 15 year old who has only played Halo for 9 years haha. I'm not as interesting as someone like ghandi so. No offense taken :D

I wouldnt even listen to a 20 minute video of Ghandi talking - trust me.

Its just that these are topics that have been talked about, at length, numerous times is all. 

I wouldnt even listen to a 20 minute video of Ghandi talking - trust me.

Its just that these are topics that have been talked about, at length, numerous times is all. 

Ok I understand Haha short and simple is better.

Watched it in full and really enjoyed it : ) You seemed like on three cups of coffee but I agreed with most of your points (btw, Haven is only mediocre tho).