I saw this video showing KoTH where it was 1sec in hill=1point no matter how many people you have in the hill. This was just recently shown at SDCC during a mini tourney casted by Bravo I don't know if this/when it will be implemented but I think more people should know about it and get it out there and hopefully we could see it return to competitive.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKoBranYixQ

I think you're misunderstanding the koth situation.

The "glitch" was that if two players entered the hill in the same frame (before the hill starts), you would get double points. You can set what you're talking about to be true or false in the gametype settings.

I don't think it matters at all, but that's just me. There are people who think it's a big deal and confuses people who come in from other playlists / games. I have never seen it pulled off successfully.

no no. There is a glitch that only works when all 4 of your teammates walk in the hill at the same time. Itll give u 4 points. And u can keep doing that for all the new hills

no no. There is a glitch that only works when all 4 of your teammates walk in the hill at the same time. Itll give u 4 points. And u can keep doing that for all the new hills

That's why you turn on scoring to all inside of the hill. Set the score to 500....BAM

That's why you turn on scoring to all inside of the hill. Set the score to 500....BAM

lol what

300 max

4 people in the hill is more important than map control?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

lol what

300 max

You can set the score past 300. It would end to quick @ 300, 400 would be minimum.

How many times have you successfully gotten all four players into the hill like that? Did your opponents know where their left trigger was?

So the reason KoTH isn't being used cause of that one glitch? That's not a very good reason since it adds depth to the game type.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yep you raise a good point, I think some people are trying to push it for v5 which I think would be good for the scene.

So the reason KoTH isn't being used cause of that one glitch? That's not a very good reason since it adds depth to the game type.

This.