Ahab

Players in UK & Europe

Looking for onyx level players.

I'v been champ a few times in FFA, onyx in multiple/all playlists each season.

Looking for sweaties with good attitudes and a mic :)

Looking for onyx level players.

I'v been champ a few times in FFA, onyx in multiple/all playlists each season.

Looking for sweaties with good attitudes and a mic :)

Has a tendency to get pounded  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

crappy diamond arena player looking for people willing to deal with my shitty play

gt DaAssault

I'm 16 and live in Scotland, wanting to join or start a team in which i and the team can improve in. I'm diamond 4 and gt: Da MaRSHMaLLoWw. Msg me if intrested

Onyx Lever Player in all playlists pretty easy, could definitely push for champion/high onyx with teammates. 

GT: Erfanator - Add me and I will add you back, message me if you want to play! Always looking for some good teammates. 

To2 looking for 2 players. We're from Germany/Switzerland and are currently looking for 2 additional players. We're both Onyx level (and pretty good slayers) and seek to improve our teamplay as a to4 (preferably players that excel at objectives) to find a balance. Of course overall teamshot is everything. This shouldn't be just a Job though, hoping to also make a friendship as this will make it alot easier and enjoyable. We're trying to remain calm and not start shouting/raging too much, stay focused.

If you're interested message iTz So Bronzey or xX Cry THURU Xx

Hope to play with you soon :-)

Btw we're trying this to become a serious team playing together regularly and go pro :-)

Hi Guys, my team and I are looking for our last 4th teammate. We three are from Germany and it would be best if you are German. We only play team arena on onyx tier. Send me a message if you would like to play with us. Cpt Fr3ak out

Zealous eSports are looking for one player for Halo World Championships (including the Gfinity LAN in London). Prerequisites: We're looking for a player that is dedicated, can 100% attend the LAN, is willing to put in the grind to take on the top players and has sufficient skill for this level of play.

Our previous achievements in Halo include placing semi finals in the final of the HCS EU open challenger cups last season which got us into the final Legendary cup where we had the chance to qualify for finals, but sadly, didn't make it. We had a pretty strong roster coming into this season's HCS Challenger circuit, but a couple team mates didn't get along too well and some became inactive, so we didn't perform as we would've liked to. We've also been one of only four EU AM teams invited to a French vs EU tournament hosted by @HaloFR_eSport where we got to play against teams like Pulse.

The entry fee to the Gfinity LAN will be covered.

Any questions, feel free to DM on Twitter. http://www.twitter.com/Zealous_L3G3ND6

Team's GTs: L3G3ND6, ZerkzXL and Strongtrocity.

Im from the UK and im 100% dedicated to the game. I play everyday

GT: RKTintz

Twitter/RKTintz