Ahab

Players in UK & Europe

Feel free to add me: H5 Penguin

Also if you're looking to compete in the HWC qualifiers there is a tournament that starts this Sunday, you can head to http://www.respawn.ggor gfinity.net for more info! If not Respawn is a European forum so you might be more likely to meet a few new UK players over there too! :)

Im looking for a uk team to play with Im looking to get a 4man together to start doing things competitively if you are interested hit me up and we will play thanks 

GT: FirstRowGaming

Hey,

I am from the UK and am looking to get better at this game. Am keen to play some octagon and 2v2 flag warmup with people for a bit whenever really as I want to practice some 1v1 dueling (currently quite a weak part of my game). I also want to play some sweaty customs whenever possible, 4v4 team arena game types as I need to greatly work on my map positioning and understanding of the spawn system. 

I am a pretty easy going person, don't get stressed at the game and have a pretty happy go lucky attitude on the outside, however, on in the inside there is a fierce desire to compete and win. In the future I am keen to get involved with the competitive scene and would be keen to play in the Gfinity cups on Sundays that are running at the moment, so if anyone is in the same sort of boat, it would be cool to play some customs and shizz.

I am currently Onyx in Slayer (1600~) and FFA (1800~) but probably got there through luck more than skill for the time being.

Hit me up anytime :), am keen to get involved.

GT: ABNWZ

Looking to play matchmaking and customs, currently playing with a friend but were wanting to join up with people and play in matchmaking or link up with more people for custom games.

Playing mostly at night and weekends.

Would like to enter some competitive tournaments but do we have many in the UK?

Gt: Allan Mark & GT: Psycho Seal A89

Looking for any players in Ireland / UK who enjoy playing competitively , at least a diamon rank , positive attitude , GT is steelemon , message to play

Looking for players too , finished top 16 in the recent Astro tournement so I'm a decent onyx in slayer and diamond in arena , GT is Steelemon

Looking for players to grind team arena with daily, myself and my friend are currently always searching as a team of 2 we are low onyx and high diamond in team arena.

Gt - featherzthe2nd

I am ranked Platinum 4, looking for teammates who want to do well, win, go over strategy/call outs etc

My Gamertag is: Fortuse

Leave me a message there and we will sort things out, or reply to this post, whichever is fine, thanks!

F/A mid level onyx player looking to get better/ join a regular team. Have good coms and a team player. Can play Friday's and weekends but work nights during the week. Message KILLA WATT1 on Xbox if anyone's interested. Cheers.

Hi, i'm Equez. I'm not from the UK but from Germany. And for sure I can speak English :D . My friend Montana and me are at the moment searching for players from the EU to build up a team. Feel free to add me so we can run games together.

GT: uG Equez

Looking for some skilled Irish & UK players to play with. I usually run in teams of 4 who communicate but recently players have started dropping off so looking to Beyond to see who wants to run games :)

We all communicate, know the callouts, spawns and we're high oynx. Post your GT if you want to run games and I'll add you on Xbox LIVE.

Gamertag is Diehxrds

• Upvote (+1) 1

Myself and a friend are always looking for UK players to play with.

Add my smurf as I'm normally on that account (EU Zero AH) and add StandSolo.

If you want to check out my other accounts stats look up DA Adam 000