Ahab

Players in UK & Europe

Hey bro and welcome to the EURO ZONE!

EGL hasn't been announced yet, not sure even if they will put Halo 4 there yet, they have said they are putting on a halo 4 weekend which suggests to me they will make EGL 10 a COD comp only, get yourself down to this... its gunna be THE SHIT!

http://insomniagamingfestival.com/2013/05/10/uncategorized/2000-halo-4-tournament-at-insomnia-49/

Ah I see, yeah they just said they are definitely going and stuff. Ah Insomnia looks awesome, might have to get myself down

GT: L1NETT

Haven't played this game since launch, gonna need some serious help :)

Also, this is a really long shot, but is there anyone in the England that lives in the south east? I live in High Wycombe (near London) and it would be good to have a group of people to LAN with. Pretty much all of my friends no longer play Halo and although its cool playing online in customs or running throwdown, its so much more fun gaming with people you know. As much as I try to get my old friends to start playing again, they just can't be bothered and its really frustrating me haha. Cheers :) 

Im looking for a couple guys in Europe to play with, I am quite bored and am not in the mood to lag...We can play Team Throwdown/customs 2v2/3v3/4v4/CTF... Put your GT below if you would like me to invite you. :excl:

Yo man :) Hate to advertise another website, but in case you didn't know www.TopMid.eu is the home of the European competitive scene, if you want to play with other European players, then go there and introduce yourself. We are very welcoming.

looking for some eu/uk players to add ready to play with on MCC! Leave gamertags and ill be sure to add you :)

New to H2 so I'm not great but can hold my own. GT - TP Blazer - add me if you wanna play customs or anything

Anyone else here going to i53 this weekend?

Check the stream if you're not:
Twitch.tv/Multiplay_Halo

If you are see you there :p assuming you're playing Halo of course!

Hey I only got my Xbox One recently and my friends list only contains about two people who actually play MCC so feel free to add me or invite me, it's always better to play with you guys than going into matchmaking solo. 

GT: On Disc DLC

Thanks!