Ahab

Players in UK & Europe

So EU players, drop GTs below if you wanna game throwdown some time? I want to get some players together to play with as I wanna get back on and get the rust off:-D 

GT: Ahxb

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cheers for playing yesterday btw

Was fun. Looking forward to the next one. ;)

Is there any Scottish players that exist on this site? Looking to having a LAN up in a central location like Glasgow or Edinburgh before the events in July and August. We've already got a few players attending and keen on the idea. Would be nice if there was a few more options.

xX Smidgeee Xx  Just getting back into halo again. Haven't played competitively since H3. I'm from Ireland and i'm on most of the time. I'm also in work all weekend but hit me up anyway.

Not from europe, but this is the closest continent I can get to from where I'm from. 

gt: kkrotz

Online now to play some TopMid v4 customs if anyone is interested..

Add me anyway, IMPULSE Cizzzle

Sorry I've been pretty dead on this, computer broke._. Yeah I'm free a lot atm so hmu for any games (I'm terrible because I'm rusty) GT: Ahxb  :maven:

Is there any Scottish players that exist on this site? Looking to having a LAN up in a central location like Glasgow or Edinburgh before the events in July and August. We've already got a few players attending and keen on the idea. Would be nice if there was a few more options.

I know a couple that may be interested and are going to the next EGL, GTs are "Domination III" and "XCALDA MANX" :)

I know a couple that may be interested and are going to the next EGL, GTs are "Domination III" and "XCALDA MANX" :)

Hey bro and welcome to the EURO ZONE!

EGL hasn't been announced yet, not sure even if they will put Halo 4 there yet, they have said they are putting on a halo 4 weekend which suggests to me they will make EGL 10 a COD comp only, get yourself down to this... its gunna be THE SHIT!

http://insomniagamingfestival.com/2013/05/10/uncategorized/2000-halo-4-tournament-at-insomnia-49/