Sign in to follow this  
Gamers4Christ

G4C TOUR Gaming Event Oct. 12th!

This is the first TOUR stop of many... 

Includes:
* 400-2000 Gamers 
* Live streams parties hosted across America!
* Live Radio Broadcast
* Professional BMX & Skateboarding
* Professional G4C MX Racer
* Rap Artist Live in concert: "Primisis"

We have partnered up with EVO, CEO & other top fighting & FPS leagues from the East & West. 

G4C TOUR Promo Video:

G4C TOUR Invitational Video:

Event Details & Promo Video: www.facebook.com/events/398087640297229

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

* Professional BMX & Skateboarding

Why does gaming companies associate with "xtreme" sports such as skating and bmx and such?

I think you would attract a larger "gaming" audience if they were to associate with Razer, Steelseries, Astro...etc

Just my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why does gaming companies associate with "xtreme" sports such as skating and bmx and such?

Because squeakers.

Inb4 this thread turns into a flame war.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I never understand why people can't be supportive for a good cause regardless of personal beliefs. The majority of people you find in live will not have the same ideas of opinions as you.

Regardless, I think it's a great thing they're doing, and I know almost nothing about them. I know they've partnered up with AGL, but I don't know how the company operates or where the money goes, but I do know they are willing to host these gaming events for everyone.

One thing I've disliked recently is how nobody will chose to showcase or support other games, and it's been nothing but CoD and Halo 4. These guys at least have some variety.

There's no way i'd make it out, but i'll most likely catch the stream.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yo so you guys are coming to Tulsa? Any tourneys going down because there isn't much out here. Also, just wondering if you have to be a Christian to go  :maven:

Yo so you guys are coming to Tulsa? Any tourneys going down because there isn't much out here. Also, just wondering if you have to be a Christian to go  :maven:

Yes we plan on coming to Tulsa or Oklahoma City for an event. These events are for everybody to attend...

Really love what you're doing! G4C has proven to give without asking for anything in return ( Just to listen to the message they bring). Keep up the food work!