Sign in to follow this  
Lucifer

Warlock

I really like the changes to the way you get into the bases and being able to jump up to the plats easier. I think you should find a way to make the arches on each plat more creative instead of just throwing up a tunnel pc. What's your budget at? i think you should thicken up the plats to 3x3 shorts instead of flats to make them look more appealing. so it looks like i really only have feedback on the plats haha

I really like the changes to the way you get into the bases and being able to jump up to the plats easier. I think you should find a way to make the arches on each plat more creative instead of just throwing up a tunnel pc. What's your budget at? i think you should thicken up the plats to 3x3 shorts instead of flats to make them look more appealing. so it looks like i really only have feedback on the plats haha

I don't see any 3x3 shorts besides the ramp up to the plats. I think you're mistaking the 2x2 flats as 3x3's, unless I'm just confused as to what you're talking about.

Not 100% on the rocks being in the back of the bases, I like the use of rocks in the inner ring of the map, but I'm not sure if them being on the outside is just overkill: this is just what it seems like from the screenshots, anyway.

Looks alright, otherwise. Not 100% my style, but I have to say that's mostly due to object textures/use on the plats, along with the way you used tunnels (I think the tunnels in the bases are just an unappealing block to use there). Interesting exchange of lift for a jump up, though. Not sure how I feel about that one either.

Updated: Nothing worth taking screenshots of, just minor things to improve gameplay. New version in File-share

Thanks for the positive feedback guys

The map looks good, but I would add some extraction cylinders in the walls on the bases to distinguish base color since the majority of the map is natural (rocks, trees, grass, etc).

I'm gonna add this to the Revolution Customs rotation. I fee like this map will play great with our game types!

• Upvote (+1) 2

New Version In File-Share (Download Link Updated)

Just did the final update...(not gonna have a new version for a couple months, if needed). Thanks for all the support guys. Hope you enjoy the map.

We played this map many a time last night and my overall experience was great. We were playing on NS CTF and it was awesome. The use of the ports was pretty awesome, I forgot about it at first lol. I thought it might just need a couple of shrubs around the plats (#Kappa) and it'll be good. I'll be playing this in rotation for my NS lobbies :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will post a gameplay with my POV as soon as i can

you should probably capture some footage of someone who is actually skilled at halo. I'd be more than happy to give you some of my footage. haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

you should probably capture some footage of someone who is actually skilled at halo. I'd be more than happy to give you some of my footage. haha

psh...this guy lol ima make sure to get a pov of me spanking you now xD

guys enough bickering, obviously my gameplay would be the most impressive

All Hail Intensity and his poltergeist of spiritual lag 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1