HuskeyGaming135

Disconnecting and getting banned?

I was disconnected in two matches back to back and now I am banned. My set up is set to low and my game has not had any issues besides the random disconnect.

Can we get a reconnect option?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

Maybe just me, but I was having game crashes semi-regularly when running video on my other monitor (twitch, youtube, espn, etc.). If I just listen to spotify instead I haven't had any game crashes. Not sure if it's relevant or not, but figured I'd share. 

To the main point though, I agree. In competitive, if someone's game crashes, they should be able to rejoin.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/20/2021 at 1:09 PM, Shekkles said:

Just FYI, no 343 employees read this forum.

I think they do. To laugh at us. When we bashed them for no player collision and slagged them for their fake user data for it they point at the posts "idiots! Can't they imagine how awful of a choke point getting into the bases on aquarius would be with collision". 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Stephander said:

I think they do. To laugh at us. When we bashed them for no player collision and slagged them for their fake user data for it they point at the posts "idiots! Can't they imagine how awful of a choke point getting into the bases on aquarius would be with collision". 

They also stole my avatar

• Simms (+1) 2

Has happened to me countless times over the past couple of years on MCC. I've literally quit less than 1% of my matches ever (probably closer 0.1%), and solely due to connection/lag issues. Yet if I get DC'd now more than once in a single play session, I'm automatically banned. I have to be permanently flagged as quitter or something, because there's no other explanation for that. This was a problem like 3 years ago, and it's still not fixed. 343 is a meme.