Eskadrudul

I´ve won the Astro's headphone giveaway, but i think something happened

I've won a giveaway recently on the twitch channel https://www.twitch.tv/teambeyondnet, i got sent a few messages asking my address and thinks like that, pretty normal (it wasn't some random dude, it was teambeyondnet). after a while they told me that they were going to send my info to astro so we could coordinate the shipping, the thing is, it's been almost 4 days now, im not complaining at all, i just wanna make sure that everything is ok with the process, since i'm from argentina and you know, its a complicated country. if someone knows something or if there is any mod here that can help me i'd apreciatte it a lot.

Im going to post a few screenshots just to let you all make sure this is legit. unknown.png

Yall can message me to the twitch account to ensure its mine if you need tounknown.png

51 minutes ago, Eskadrudul said:

Giveaway Winner

Hey, I was the one messaging you from TeamBeyondnet. Your info has already been received and passed to ASTRO.

Giveaway shipping can take up to 4-8 weeks, especially internationally during the pandemic. Please be patient and we will get your prize shipped, country is not an issue.