CyReN

HCS Halo Infinite 2021 Teams, Seeds and Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Rdispushedback said:

The notion of people feeling powerless in H3 or H:I because of TTK is opinion.

No, it's because your gun isn't strong enough to kill someone before they sprint/strongside to safety. 

It's why CoD and CS have thriving populations while halo has been dead since reach. 

• Like (+1) 2

If that were true the opposite would not have been said during Halo 3 when players said CoD was obsolete because it's who sees who first.

Find something else too complain about besides the BR.

• Downvote (-1) 1

3 minutes ago, Rdispushedback said:

If that were true the opposite would not have been said during Halo 3 when players said CoD was obsolete...

Uh huh. So it sounds like you're delusional enough to believe that infinite will de-throne CoD and CS. 

You're in for a rude awakening in a few months when this game's population tanks like the last 3 Halo games. 

5 minutes ago, Rdispushedback said:

Find something else too complain about besides the BR.

Find out how to articulate a coherent point. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Rdispushedback said:

I haven't vouched for this game. The content alone, on top off a poorly designed game will kill this game.

But you seem to have a raging hard-on for a 1.6 sec TTK BR that doesn't shoot straight with sprint and clamber. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

Just now, Rdispushedback said:

Just debating points.

And losing. Just like when you were trying to argue that the H3 BR's spread isn't random. 

• Like (+1) 2

Loving the gas Halo esports has out of the gates. Finally got around to playing, feels smooth. Wish we had some more maps though.

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, iCUBANEX said:

Infinite BR feels nothing like the H3 BR why do people keep doing the comparison? 

Because descope battles feel like a dice roll because of the recoil. just like h3 did just because of spread. aka unscoped past 30m makes the br feel like a pellet gun

• Upvote (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Riddler said:

aka unscoped past 30m makes the br feel like a pellet gun

i agree w this part, shooting at distance while descoped is incredibly inconsistent. frustrating when you and your opponent are both one-shot but RNG just works in their favor and grants them a headshot after while you get hitmarkers. at least thats how it feels

• Like (+1) 1

Formal teaming with spacestation in for Tusk. Excited to see what they do in this next open his shot is still dirty.

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

21 hours ago, NAK said:

So do we now which team is picking up Snipedown yet? That should be interesting. I saw he was scrimming against C9 earlier but not who he was playing with. 

Also, CoD pros seem to love this game. 

COD competitive community as a whole likes the way 343 is handling the eSports scene. Go to the COD competitive subreddit and a third of the posts on the front page are talking about 343's handling of Halo's competitive scene for Infinite and criticizing Activision.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I think the weapon sandbox needs a lot of fucking work but outside of that the eSports scene is in a good spot.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Hemlax said:

The most cringe thing I've seen. No respect for anyone refusing scrims.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1