• G2 Esports - Gilkey, ArticUriah, Sabinater, Str8Sick = 840
  • Inconceivable - Falcated, Bound2K, Snip3down, Bubudubu = 840

Schedule:

510EpQU.jpg

Leaderboard / Handbook

:hooked:

Find out more about the HCS here!

• Fire (+1) 2

Pray that the plethora of custom options help us "evolve" the competitive metagame....or whatever patch notes we have to lap up.

• Fire (+1) 2

So Mikwen came out of retirement and has to wait one year before being able to compete in HCS events. His stream has been great for learning more about the game though. His use of equipment, understanding of map flow, use of different weapons, it's cool seeing what Infinite might turn into in the long term.

Obviously with just a small handful of people playing it for years the game could rapidly change with so many other great players having their hands on it. But he's dropped some interesting tidbits. Shooting while thrusting is something I'm sure a lot of people have figured out, but he said if your opponent thrusts you lose all aim assist on them.

I haven't been watching any scrims. Any teams looking good from the couple nights of the game? I know Sentinels played some team last night, not sure how that went.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Silos said:

So Mikwen came out of retirement and has to wait one year before being able to compete in HCS events. His stream has been great for learning more about the game though. His use of equipment, understanding of map flow, use of different weapons, it's cool seeing what Infinite might turn into in the long term.

Obviously with just a small handful of people playing it for years the game could rapidly change with so many other great players having their hands on it. But he's dropped some interesting tidbits. Shooting while thrusting is something I'm sure a lot of people have figured out, but he said if your opponent thrusts you lose all aim assist on them.

I haven't been watching any scrims. Any teams looking good from the couple nights of the game? I know Sentinels played some team last night, not sure how that went.

I watched maybe the first 3 games last night against G2. Royal 2 played too slowly, Frosty bitched constantly while top fragging, Lethul was work shopping material for open mic night and PJ was trying really hard to be constructive and get everyone on the same page. And the games didn't look close. It was I was back in 2017

• Simms (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Silos said:

Oh game will evolve no doubt. I can see some crazy meta with grapple and other equipment. 

Seen bit of Optic Vs Eunited scrim, not sure how it ended. Here is a piece of it, Pistola pov

I'm far out of the HCS loop but going to get back into it with Infinite. Why does Mikwin have to wait a year before competing?

14 minutes ago, Hemlax said:

Oh game will evolve no doubt. I can see some crazy meta with grapple and other equipment. 

Seen bit of Optic Vs Eunited scrim, not sure how it ended. Here is a piece of it, Pistola pov

-snip-

I miss watching Ola, the guy is so funny. Just getting melted in a fight "Come on Nick, let's do this boy!" The confidence draws me in. I'm kind of surprised they won that first game considering callouts for most of the game were "A", "B", "C", or "over there". I'm pretty sure eUnited has been grinding as well so I assume they had full callouts.

Optic looking nice.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, l1nk22 said:

I'm far out of the HCS loop but going to get back into it with Infinite. Why does Mikwin have to wait a year before competing?

Mikwen worked at 343. His last day was just last week. Due to rules with Microsoft, he has to wait one year after quitting before he's allowed to compete in HCS events. Any events not sponsored by 343 or Microsoft I believe he should be eligible for unless other tournament organizers make the decision to not allow him as well at their own discretion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, iCUBANEX said:

What is Cloud 9 team? 

I believe Penguin, Eco, Stellur and Renegade with Hoaxer as coach 

Waypoint and everything else posted in this thread won't load for me at work. Is there a stream or anything for this weekends first event? Or at least what time is it at? I'm sure I can just watch a pro stream.

1 hour ago, NavG123 said:

Garbage thread.

I agree. 

On the 13th post of HCS thread, the thread would surely beeeee,

ruined by that the lovely Nav Geeeeeeee

Optic Rolling over G2, even steaked them in slayer. 

Fells different watching the pro play with this hi fov, liking it. Can't wait for the first event.

Bound has become one of my favorite halo streamers. Guy is about to show off at events :prayers: