Sign in to follow this  
Toastomgi

Hitmarkers

Hitmarker Removal  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Hitmaker Removal Keep Or Remove

• Keep
    • Remove

Should we push for the removal of hitmarkers?

They literally actually reverse competitiveness skill and knowing if your hitting shots are already represented by countless other ways. 

Being as hitmarkers arnt embedded into the actual game design they could be removed without affecting anything game design wise.

Do the negatives in this case outweigh the positives and should it be removed from the game?

As long as they're not on grenades I'm completely fine with them, but a toggle option to turn them off would be nice.

• Like (+1) 6

Definitely should never be on grenades or other types of explosives like Rocket launcher. 

• Like (+1) 1

Completely unnecessary but if people want them on guns I won't complain. Get them the fuck away from all explosives though.

As long as they don't tick for AoE damage, they're fine.  An option to alter the reticles and hitmarkers would be great though.  That poll needs a "Don't Care" option

2 hours ago, Apoll0 said:

As long as they don't tick for AoE damage, they're fine.  An option to alter the reticles and hitmarkers would be great though.  That poll needs a "Don't Care" option

I don’t like it when polls add those since if I’m developing something and I want feedback I don’t care to ask YOU. Because it’s obvious you’ll buy what I give no matter what or you won’t buy what I do no matter what.

Hitmarkers should be exclusive to an indirect fire power weapon like the Grenade Launcher.  

• Like (+1) 1

Remove them, period. Nobody wants them with explosive weapons, and we don't need them on regular weapons because we've already had shields that would enlarge upon taking damage, starting from Halo 2.

Hit markers on weapons is whatever to me. Not really needed, but it won't hurt either.

Hit markers on explosives, leave that in campaign only.