Arena1999

Perfect Dark's 20th Anniversary

Doubt anyone cares about this. It's not a competitive game, and to some people, the game (N64 version, at least) hasn't "aged" well altogether (I think it's a stupid way to judge a game's merit, but I'm not getting into that, right now). I know some people here have talked about it (I know @FarSight XR~20 and I have; quite a lot), and some might even have very fond memories of playing it.

I did a full playthrough of the game today on Perfect Agent. It was a bit grueling, having to record and upload the videos, but I managed. I still have to tackle the Institute hub, explore some of the Multiplayer options, cheats, Easter Eggs, and more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

I have many fond memories of Perfect Dark.  My friends and I used to pull all nighters playing against the bots.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/23/2020 at 6:48 AM, Rick said:

I have many fond memories of Perfect Dark.  My friends and I used to pull all nighters playing against the bots.

I really wish Halo had bots in Multiplayer. People might scoff at the idea, but Multiplayer games shouldn't be limited to just human players.

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/24/2020 at 12:59 AM, Arena1999 said:

I really wish Halo had bots in Multiplayer. People might scoff at the idea, but Multiplayer games shouldn't be limited to just humans players.

I wish Goldeneye had bots! I really liked the challenges perfect dark done as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

Legit one of my favorite games of all time. It had a MASSIVE influence on me. I got it in 8th grade, and was still playing it regularly in my junior year of high school. It has a very special place in my heart.

• Like (+1) 1