Sign in to follow this  
UncutFighter

Halo 2 PC Project Cartographer 4v4 Tournament

Our Discord group is putting together a set team 4v4 tournament this upcoming Sunday. We play on H2 Project Cartographer with dedicated servers on the H2X settings which emulate OG. We have had various LANs and draft tournaments in the past.

There will be at least $1K in the prize pool, top three pays out. The format is still being discussed.

Info: Link / Link

Please message one of the following people on Discord once your team is ready. Or to play 4s, we’re always looking for more players, thanks.

MVC#0003

Scooter#1099

Alen#0005

Halo 2 Project Cartographer can be downloaded from https://www.cartographer.online/

A setup guide can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLqPBLGoCLU

Please note that you will find servers under the 'ONLINE' tab, not 'Network' anymore as shown in the video.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Upvote (+1) 5

a 2 game grand finals makes for a pretty lackluster viewing experience. At least do a bo19 if you're going to do continuation (this means one team has to win 6 minimum (assuming 4wins from winners finals) and the other team has to win 7-10 . Or better yet, don't do continuation

Also i ran into the problem I tried last time I wanted to get into h2pc. I can't figure out how to do bumper jumper. If you are on win10 you can use xbox accessories app but not if you're on win xp-8 or mac or linux so... help or convince one of the devs to add it in, thank you.

@UncutFighter @supersniper@Zildj@Squatting Bear

7 hours ago, Riddler said:

a 2 game grand finals makes for a pretty lackluster viewing experience. At least do a bo19 if you're going to do continuation (this means one team has to win 6 minimum (assuming 4wins from winners finals) and the other team has to win 7-10 . Or better yet, don't do continuation

Also i ran into the problem I tried last time I wanted to get into h2pc. I can't figure out how to do bumper jumper. If you are on win10 you can use xbox accessories app but not if you're on win xp-8 or mac or linux so... help or convince one of the devs to add it in, thank you.

think that's how I was playing bumper jumper in H2V when everyone hopped on before MCC released originally. It really would be much nicer for people to be able to just select it as an option in game though

1 hour ago, Snipe Three said:

think that's how I was playing bumper jumper in H2V when everyone hopped on before MCC released originally. It really would be much nicer for people to be able to just select it as an option in game though

got it working nice

On 3/22/2020 at 7:24 PM, Riddler said:

Bo19 wtf. 

15 hours ago, Arlong said:

Bo19 wtf. 

? Whats your confusion

As opposed to three bo7s or 1 bo7 and 2 bo11? 3 bo7s could be 21 games, the latter 29. Grand finals games max out at 14 and 22. Min games 8 and 12. 

A bo19 after a bo7 is 19 games total possible. Grand finals could be anywhere between 6 and 15 games. Minimum games is 10 total

a 2 game grand finals is the real wtf. 

43 minutes ago, Riddler said:

? Whats your confusion

As opposed to three bo7s or 1 bo7 and 2 bo11? 3 bo7s could be 21 games, the latter 29. Grand finals games max out at 14 and 22. Min games 8 and 12. 

A bo19 after a bo7 is 19 games total possible. Grand finals could be anywhere between 6 and 15 games. Minimum games is 10 total

a 2 game grand finals is the real wtf. 

That’s fucking ridiculous too! That’s way too many games