Sign in to follow this  
Sitri

Gold Pro Mod Arena (Reach mod)

First off, every Halo should have a video like this that plays the first time you open multiplayer.  

What are the benefits of increased melee distance vs melee lunge?  

How do you feel like gameplay has changed after modifying and adding knockback to numerous weapons?  

How does Jetpack perform with 200% gravity?  Is the Jumper Jumper control scheme available with this mod?  

Was Evade considered for inclusion?  

• Like (+1) 3

32 minutes ago, Boyo said:

First off, every Halo should have a video like this that plays the first time you open multiplayer.  

YUP.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Boyo said:

What are the benefits of increased melee distance vs melee lunge? 

Melee lunge will correct your reticle. Without it, you need to line up your melees properly.

How do you feel like gameplay has changed after modifying and adding knockback to numerous weapons? 

Many weapons have movement options opened up to them with the addition of knockback. It allows for more creativity from a player. As for the Focus Rifle, it's now a great tool for punishing players caught in a lift.

How does Jetpack perform with 200% gravity?  Is the Jumper Jumper control scheme available with this mod?  

Jetpack is still useful, but not as immediately so.The Jumper Jumper control scheme is available across all of MCC Reach.

Was Evade considered for inclusion?  

Very early on, but I never figured out a way to tweak the distance it moves a player. With the increased move speed, Evade is just a bit too powerful.

56 minutes ago, Boyo said:

If 343 wants to hire me as the MP tutorial video guy I'm in :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

@Sitri, any footage of somebody running plasma pistol/ jetpack for the insta-soar, and switching to snipe for the clips? Haha

6 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

@Sitri, any footage of somebody running plasma pistol/ jetpack for the insta-soar, and switching to snipe for the clips? Haha

It has happened before. Someone, I think Hex launched to top mid on Icon (idk if you know that map, very top-heavy 2v2 map) and noscoped me haha. The long weapon switch times are a bitch though.

• Like (+1) 1