Sign in to follow this  
Tommy Kost

MCCstats.com | Stats, leaderboards, etc.

Sup guys? Rarely do I self-promote but I figured you guys might appreciate this. Currently we're only tracking Xbox stats (PC stats are coming unless crossplay is announced) but we're doing the best we can with the little we have. MCC's APIs are horrid and 343i doesn't seem interested in providing accessible stat tracking & leaderboards for its players so, as always, the community took care of itself.

Just enter your GT in and check the leaderboards. Enjoy!

mccstats.com

Follow @GoryFigment (the dev) and/or @TommyKost (the cheerleader) on Twitter for updates/suggestions.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Fire (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Squatting Bear said:

Bump for awareness

• Like (+1) 1

I heard last night that you can boost your K/D and W/L for this site (and in MCC in general I believe) in custom games. Regardless of how tiny your penis would have to be to actually do this, it should probably be addressed.

• Like (+1) 1

#3 and #4 on Halo 1 leaderboards, I3oucher and Dabato  Fisher are boosted/fake/DDoSed 50s

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Cool to see a stat site again. I miss HaloCharts. 

But I looked up a profile after my own, and it seems as though the Wins/Losses were reversed for them. 

Edit: Nevermind lol it's backwards on Halo Waypoint. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/23/2020 at 3:53 PM, Hard Way said:

I heard last night that you can boost your K/D and W/L for this site (and in MCC in general I believe) in custom games. Regardless of how tiny your penis would have to be to actually do this, it should probably be addressed.

That is correct. Halowaypoint doesn't differentiate ranked / social / custom K/D & W/L ratios and that's the resource we're using to scrape player stats. Until 343industries provides APIs for MCC player stats, our only method to retrieve them is scraping which is quite unreliable for obvious reasons.

That said, we do have an API which allows us to view any given player's past 100 games. If you're consistently getting 0 kills per game (i.e. ending custom games/circle boosting in matchmaking) or getting hundreds/thousands of kills per game, we'll conclude that you're boosting and remove you from the leaderboards. It's a delicate process because the proof has to be borderline conclusive for us to start removing anybody.

Gory (the dev) is doing the best he can. He paid for the domain, he paid for the hosting, he coded the website from the ground up. We'll try and protect the integrity of the leaderboards the best we can. I'm far from naive - I realize there's a fair amount of boosting that's already taken place. Having a 400+ W/L ratio or a 27+ K/D ratio simply isn't attainable. The CE 50s that aren't named Xorg or Twisted are likely circle boosted. The issue is the boosting likely took place months ago and given that there is no Bungie.net, we can't scroll back thousands of games to verify that there wasn't any circle boosting or DDoSing.

Cheating is being looked into. Obvious cheating (i.e. 400 W/L ratio) will be dealt with sooner rather than later.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Tommy Kost said:

That is correct. Halowaypoint doesn't differentiate ranked / social / custom K/D & W/L ratios and that's the resource we're using to scrape player stats. Until 343industries provides APIs for MCC player stats, our only method to retrieve them is scraping which is quite unreliable for obvious reasons.

That said, we do have an API which allows us to view any given player's past 100 games. If you're consistently getting 0 kills per game (i.e. ending custom games/circle boosting in matchmaking) or getting hundreds/thousands of kills per game, we'll conclude that you're boosting and remove you from the leaderboards. It's a delicate process because the proof has to be borderline conclusive for us to start removing anybody.

Gory (the dev) is doing the best he can. He paid for the domain, he paid for the hosting, he coded the website from the ground up. We'll try and protect the integrity of the leaderboards the best we can. I'm far from naive - I realize there's a fair amount of boosting that's already taken place. Having a 400+ W/L ratio or a 27+ K/D ratio simply isn't attainable. The CE 50s that aren't named Xorg or Twisted are likely circle boosted. The issue is the boosting likely took place months ago and given that there is no Bungie.net, we can't scroll back thousands of games to verify that there wasn't any circle boosting or DDoSing.

Cheating is being looked into. Obvious cheating (i.e. 400 W/L ratio) will be dealt with sooner rather than later.

What is circle boosting?

15 minutes ago, Basu said:

What is circle boosting?

U just match the same people and auto win. So id recover basu and youd be on two alts losing. 50s match 30s so as long as ur good enough to get a legit 30 u can get a 50. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Riddler said:

U just match the same people and auto win. So id recover basu and youd be on two alts losing. 50s match 30s so as long as ur good enough to get a legit 30 u can get a 50.  

Wow, okay. People come up with the lamest shit.

Just now, Basu said:

Wow, okay. People come up with the lamest shit.

Been popular since h2/3. I know in h3 u could set ur preference to local only then set your location to south africa or whatever. Fun to do this and bully people boosting. 

Just now, Riddler said:

Been popular since h2/3. I know in h3 u could set ur preference to local only then set your location to south africa or whatever. Fun to do this and bully people boosting. 

I remember people used to do this to boost achievements in FFA but I've never heard of using it to actually boost ranks. Sounds tedious af.

This is such a great site, nice for people to have and easy to access stats site along with leader boards as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1