Sign in to follow this  
So Energized

Halo Reach PC - MLGv7 Octagon Instant Respawn Settings + Map

Not sure how to put it into my shared fileshare but I have octagon MLG instant respawn settings, and no bloom with map. Looking for people to play it anytime or just want to download hit me up.

GT: So Energized

Steam: SoEnergized

• Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

In the MCC friends list menu on the righthand side:

• Select your gamertag > player details >  file share > gametypes (move down to select)
  • then you can browse through your temporary/private files and select one to upload to your fileshare. 

I would very much like to get my hands on an instant respawn gamteype, so if you get a chance to upload it let me know. Much appreciated!

3 hours ago, JORGE said:

In the MCC friends list menu on the righthand side:

• Select your gamertag > player details >  file share > gametypes (move down to select)
  • then you can browse through your temporary/private files and select one to upload to your fileshare. 

I would very much like to get my hands on an instant respawn gamteype, so if you get a chance to upload it let me know. Much appreciated!

Yeah I tried this but there is no option to let me put it into my public/shared fileshare. I can invite you to my game and u can save the map, and settings at end?

• Like (+1) 1