Sign in to follow this  
VA BlackHawk

The Reunion | A MCC Montage | Ft. Phurion, VA BlackHawk, Doodlepop and Titaynium

The Reunion | A MCC Montage

Gameplay: Phurion, VA BlackHawk, Doodlepop and Titaynium

Thank you for watching, I hope you enjoyed. More to come in the future if the community is interested in these types of videos.

-Hawk

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 3
  • Toxic (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RC_5213 said:

BRs on Chill Out? How?

Overall, dope tage.

Looks like H2V.

Really glad this is finally out and could be enjoyed by whoever is still around to enjoy. I messaged Blackhawk nearly a year ago to the day to see if there was anything that could be done with my clips, dating from the release of MCC to present day. That small idea turned into 'The Reunion', and when I saw the finished product, I was blown away. THANK YOU to Blackhawk for editing, and to him, Phurion and Doodlepop for joining forces with me. This is absolutely my career best video, and hopefully this can inspire some people to get back into the game somewhat, and maybe encourage others to make new projects as well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Titaynium said:

Really glad this is finally out and could be enjoyed by whoever is still around to enjoy. I messaged Blackhawk nearly a year ago to the day to see if there was anything that could be done with my clips, dating from the release of MCC to present day. That small idea turned into 'The Reunion', and when I saw the finished product, I was blown away. THANK YOU to Blackhawk for editing, and to him, Phurion and Doodlepop for joining forces with me. This is absolutely my career best video, and hopefully this can inspire some people to get back into the game somewhat, and maybe encourage others to make new projects as well.

Best sticks in the game easily

The montage was super sick. Well done! Dub and quad shots in a montage still look awesome to me, I don't know if I'll ever get over it.

Thank you all for your support! We are all super proud of this video and hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

• Like (+1) 1

I just rewatched this thing and man Halo 2 was is the most montage-able game maybe ever. GOod shit.