hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Still listening, its pretty good but doesn't really do much for me.

A little too spread out and spacey for my liking and more on the modern jazz tip. I might have to revisit another time.... but yeah kind of boring.

Still listening, its pretty good but doesn't really do much for me.

A little too spread out and spacey for my liking and more on the modern jazz tip. I might have to revisit another time.... but yeah kind of boring.

that's too bad. haven't actually listened to it yet myself. everyone is loving it though. one of the highest rated albums thus far in 2015

that's too bad. haven't actually listened to it yet myself. everyone is loving it though. one of the highest rated albums thus far in 2015

It's good, don't get me wrong. It's just seemed kind of safe and boring. But I guess I can give it another chance. Surprised to hear it's so highly rated but I assume that has something to do with his connection to Kendricks Lamar who is loved by the critics

It's good, don't get me wrong. It's just seemed kind of safe and boring. But I guess I can give it another chance. Surprised to hear it's so highly rated but I assume that has something to do with his connection to Kendricks Lamar who is loved by the critics

it's like top 5 thus far this year all across the web. 

Techno is better than tech house. House is better than tech house. I'm so sick of tech house. It's the only thing all the idiots play at events.

Got to see Green Velvet a month ago, soooo good!

"Cameras ready, prepare to flash!"

Have been loving Logic and G easy over the last few weeks

What do you think ?

G-Eazy is hella generic, his lyrics are basic af and has no subject matter. Logic is not too bad but is repetitive and tries to sound like Drake/Cole.