hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

really been into this album recently. didn't love the album they released this year though

this album is fucking killer. don't sleep on it.

and totally digging this video + track:

new Chelsea Wolfe album is killer. One of her best.

also been listening to Disasterpeace's score for It Follows a lot. a harrowing score, but it's too bad the movie was meh in the end.

Post something other than dog shit and you won't get neg rep.

Calling music dog shit that takes more skill to play than 95% of the other stuff makes a lot sense. Also who knows what "dog shit" would be? I don't think calling any music dog shit makes sense at all but whatever...

he didnt read OP

While that is true, let's check it out together, it says:

"so this thread is for anything that isn't for angsty 14 year old boys finally hitting puberty"

Okay so you think that this should have stoped me or what? Do you think that people would ever say "yeah the music I like is for 14 year old boys"? That definition makes no sense at all.

If you want to make it clear please list up genres or something because the definition right now would not stop anybody besides people who think the music they like is for 14 y/o kiddos...

But yeah I will use the other thread now so thanks anyways.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well wossman when u poast something people r free to neg u...mountain calling ur taste in music dog shit just goes to show his elitest hipster taste in music is one of few self-validating things he has in life. The problem isnt u, it's him. Just poast and dont worry about what u cant control!

• Upvote (+1) 2

When it comes to bands I think my favourite ones are Red and Anberlin. I think this song by Red is in my top 5 songs ever. The piano, violin, guitar, singing, just everything is perfect. Seriously 3:40 onwards just sounds so good to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

this album keeps getting better with every listen. rapidly climbing the 2015 ranks. which truthfully isn't that deep this year, but still.