hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

saw Outkast, SBTRKT, The Horrors, John Wizards, Metronomy, Jungle, and Glass Animals over the weekend. All of which were very very good

Missed a lot of people (James Murphy, Portishead, Tune Yards and a lot more) but thats just the nature of festivals I suppose

Not incredibly different tbh. Worse weather, bit messier, bigger in pretty much every way. This was my 4th time going whereas this year was my first Body&Soul. Probably preferred B&S

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Hapax @@Hapax @@Hapax

The lonesome crowded west by modest mouse is being reissued on vinyl. The OGs were a very limited press in 1997...go for thousands of dollars now, but in a few months ill be picking one up for 20ish dollars!

That along w/ aphex and tyranny. Going to be a real hot september.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Till it's gone by Yelawolf sounded amazing on SOA just now!! somebody who knows things about downloads should find it and poast it :) 

Lol at people telling others to leave the thread for having "shit" tastes in music, then proceeding to post the questionable music that they listen to. Everyone just happens to be an expert on music for some reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3