hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Anyone know good music similar to Demdike Stare with long, dark, heavy, dragged out hums that pick up slowly

something like this

andy stott is the most similar to what you're specifically looking for. the others are in a similar realm.

Im looking for a little darker, less edm tone. Something thats sounds ritualistic, These almost make me feel like dancing lol Still pretty good though. I just skipped container, i couldn't stand that.

Ill get back to you when I'm done listening to all of them though.

remember this album? Its been awhile fore me

Haven't listened to this in forever. Listened to vol.3 not too long ago though. I seriously overlooked that album

Everything on Ninos Du Brasil - Novos Mistérios before 7 minutes was really really really really good. I enjoyed the last 4 minutes as well but thats just not what I'm looking for rite now.

Andy scott was good too, i saved both of them.

actin' like the demdike stare test pressing releases haven't all been edm pop dance tunes to the core.

lol 

Everything on Ninos Du Brasil - Novos Mistérios before 7 minutes was really really really really good. I enjoyed the last 4 minutes as well but thats just not what I'm looking for rite now.

Andy scott was good too, i saved both of them.

you might like high wolf then

or pocahaunted

if you wanted something more along the drone/dark ambient lines, then there is always the haxan cloak