hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Whats your num dan

hardly even remember posting this

great weekend anyway, missed Jon Hopkins and Darkside like an idiot but Caribou was amazing

hardly even remember posting this

great weekend anyway, missed Jon Hopkins and Darkside like an idiot but Caribou was amazing

shit didnt see your post, havent been on here.

WHAT A FUCKING WEEKEND. 

Darkside was good but the crowd was shitty, pushing and stuff for some reason, but dont really care cos I saw them a couple of months ago. Jon Hopkins was awesome, absolutely packed. Think Caribou was the best thing I saw all wknd. 

Also saw Gary Numan, had no idea he was like that live, Trent Reznor-esque or something. Cars was fantastic. Saw John Grant and Shabazz, they were good too, didnt check out much else. 

What shit did you get up to?

shit didnt see your post, havent been on here.

WHAT A FUCKING WEEKEND. 

Darkside was good but the crowd was shitty, pushing and stuff for some reason, but dont really care cos I saw them a couple of months ago. Jon Hopkins was awesome, absolutely packed. Think Caribou was the best thing I saw all wknd. 

Also saw Gary Numan, had no idea he was like that live, Trent Reznor-esque or something. Cars was fantastic. Saw John Grant and Shabazz, they were good too, didnt check out much else. 

What shit did you get up to?

I was on wifi for a minute so I thought I'd chance it. Nothing particularly interesting, just the usual festival stuff

the sun on saturday was actually unbearable, went to like a million degrees for about 8 hours and there was no wind aswell. Take that over rain any day though

also tried not weed drugs for the first time.

but they didnt do anything lol. took a yoke the first couple nights, worked for my friend tho. Ketamine the last night, was equal to a cup of coffee

oh. Trying to think why it didnt work. Snorted it, have hayfever so nose is kinda runny and stuff but my nostril definitely wasnt blocked. 

Got it off some random guy, asked him could I buy some drugs but he said "no man, i have loads, you can have some for free". Feel like someone with shitty drugs would be more likely to sell them, if you get me

oh. Trying to think why it didnt work. Snorted it, have hayfever so nose is kinda runny and stuff but my nostril definitely wasnt blocked. 

Got it off some random guy, asked him could I buy some drugs but he said "no man, i have loads, you can have some for free". Feel like someone with shitty drugs would be more likely to sell them, if you get me

Sounds like you got really bad Yay... or Granulated K, that shit sucks, you want Powder. And its not supposed to bring you up like coffee, its supposed to make you feel like your walking on the edge of a building with weights strapped to you.

Fortunately it won't be on her new album, so there is still hope.

And it appears so. Don't know why. I never gave permission for said change.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fortunately it won't be on her new album, so there is still hope.

And it appears so. Don't know why. I never gave permission for said change.

Change it back. 

5891-the-great-annihilator.jpg

So gud