hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

where do yall get music. i dont have what and kickass sucks for anything not recent. need theesatisfaction, old shabazz palaces and dj rashad

Once upon a time I suggested creating a drop box for this thread. T'wood be very clutch. Scalzo obviously not invited.

Once upon a time I suggested creating a drop box for this thread. T'wood be very clutch. Scalzo obviously not invited.

Says the guy whose favorite artists are Big & Rich and Childish Gambino

Says the guy whose favorite artists are Big & Rich and Childish Gambino

I've been exposed.

To Be Kind is phenomenal. By and far the best thing I have heard this year, and I have my doubts that I will hear anything that scratches the surface set by it. Better than The Seer, I'm curious how it will hold up against Soundtracks for the Blind after repeated listens. Swans get better with age apparently damn.

• Upvote (+1) 1

never listened. bouta cop tickets to angel olsen and BBNG

Angel Olsen has a show in Boston tomorrow that I cannot make, and a show on Sunday in Pawtucket, RI which I may try to catch.

Tune_Yards_NikkiNack_grande.jpg?v=139525

cool little album

Yeah I enjoyed it a lot, it's just not what I seem to be looking for right now when it comes to music. I'm sure it will make a comeback once summer is in full force though... it's a good summer album. It's much more colossal than W H O K I L L