hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Checked it out today and loved it. Smoulder is one of my favourite songs of the year so far

Nice. Glad you dug it. I need to listen to it again/more. I keep getting distracted with her other album.

Cthulu, Smoulder, and Neuromancer are a great stretch of tracks.

Also, that Girl Talk + Freeway collab ep dropped today http://www.datpiff.com/Girl-Talk-Freeway-Broken-Ankles-EP-mixtape.594399.html

• Upvote (+1) 1

Todd Terje's album is so damn catchy. Loving it

Obviously includes Inspector Norse, which is honestly one of my favourite songs of the past few years

and this is just fantastic

A few years ago I liked a few Kanye west songs but I never was into it much. Listening to My beautiful dark twisted fantasy and I absolutely love Gorgeous, Hell of a life, runaway and the rest are all solid.

A few years ago I liked a few Kanye west songs but I never was into it much. Listening to My beautiful dark twisted fantasy and I absolutely love Gorgeous, Hell of a life, runaway and the rest are all solid.

MBDTF is great. Gorgeous, Dark Fantasy and Devil in a New Dress are amazing.

god dammit I just want a leak that isn't 96kbps. My friend listened to that leak and said it was sounding fucking monumental. Better than The Seer, even in that shit quality. 

here is a catchy dessert jam:

god dammit I just want a leak that isn't 96kbps. My friend listened to that leak and said it was sounding fucking monumental. Better than The Seer, even in that shit quality. 

Can't wait. The whole part starting at 3:30 in that track is just bananas

Anyone making it over to a record store today for Record Store Day?

I'm trying to get to one after work. They have a limited edition Enter the Wu Tang: 36 Chambers vinyl re press but I bet it'll be gone by the time I'm there

Haven't much time recently to tackle new releases, but both kwozy & I agree that EMA's new album is pretty good.

Also, The Body and White Suns have released two of my top tier favorites so far this year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

rough news with dj rashad... it's odd to think that I talked to the guy a few months ago when I saw him in Boston. Unfortunate timing too with that new EP coming out soon.

randomly listening to again and loving:

also, reminds me... there should be new shabazz palaces material this year. a new single this month anyways http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JXJ9O1U/ref=dm_ws_sp_ps_dp?ie=UTF8&qid=1398470730&sr=8-1

• Upvote (+1) 1