hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

STOP SHOUTING ABOUT YOU BEING HALF BLACK.

Dude always has fantastic production, but god damn he was at his most preachy on this album.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I haven't read a single post in here for a while I'm just here to say Kendrick is garbage and I'd rather listen to a Kris kross and vanilla ice collab with flava flav producing.

I haven't read a single post in here for a while I'm just here to say Kendrick is garbage and I'd rather listen to a Kris kross and vanilla ice collab with flava flav producing.

Kendricks musicians and collaborators talents > Kendricks talents

but then again the mc is just a small part of the picture

I only kinda like his verse on One Train with ASAP Rocky, other than that I can't stand him. I can't stand his voice, his preachy shit, he's short, and he gives me a weird holier than thou type vibe, overrated flow and lyrics, and I find his "got outta Compton" angle stupid, even if he doesn't necessarily push it personally, he still rides that wave. And he's still short.

I have a weird hatred for him, I have reasons but I'd admit my dislike for him probably goes past my reasoning to the point of being irrational. But still, fuck em.

I only kinda like his verse on One Train with ASAP Rocky, other than that I can't stand him. I can't stand his voice, his preachy shit, he's short, and he gives me a weird holier than thou type vibe, overrated flow and lyrics, and I find his "got outta Compton" angle stupid, even if he doesn't necessarily push it personally, he still rides that wave. And he's still short.

I have a weird hatred for him, I have reasons but I'd admit my dislike for him probably goes past my reasoning to the point of being irrational. But still, fuck em.

bruh, what does any of that have to do with the music? or anything I just said?

Nothing really. I just go on tangents when he comes up. Granted I have no problem with him as a person necessarily but if his music represents him as a person I'd do everything to avoid him. My house is a no Kendrick zone, no exceptions. Kendrick's music like is like the first month after I stopped smoking, I'll go outside or leave the room or something. I dunno, my Autism overclocks when he comes up. Tho I just saw his new album while I quickly scrolled the last page, so I dunno if he was even being discussed.

Quick edit: these responses are long on accident honestly... I just go full autism on accident.

Nothing really. I just go on tangents when he comes up. Granted I have no problem with him as a person necessarily but if his music represents him as a person I'd do everything to avoid him. My house is a no Kendrick zone, no exceptions. Kendrick's music like is like the first month after I stopped smoking, I'll go outside or leave the room or something. I dunno, my Autism overclocks when he comes up. Tho I just saw his new album while I quickly scrolled the last page, so I dunno if he was even being discussed.

Quick edit: these responses are long on accident honestly... I just go full autism on accident.

Bruhhhhh, what does this have to do w music tho? what are you even talking about? 

edit; what drugs are you on?

Bruhhhhh, what does this have to do w music tho? what are you even talking about?

edit; what drugs are you on?

Kendrick makes music, I don't like his music. Plus other reasons.

A mythical green triangle Xanax and dexadrine in case you ya really wanna know.

Kendrick makes music, I don't like his music. Plus other reasons.

A mythical green triangle Xanax and dexadrine in case you ya really wanna know.

You didnt describe his music with any real terms or descriptions, it was juts a rambling narrative about the lyrics and style. 

Kendrick is dope let's be real.

him and the people who surround him on his albums are very dope indeed, sauce is trippin

I just can't fux with em. He's corny and boring. I don't vibes with it. I've tried and tried and I can't like him. Shit I'm the biggest danny Brown stan you'll find but I can't even dig that feature cuz I can't find what people like. I never said I had good reasons, I even said they were irrational for the most part.

I'd fuck with that dork lil yachty or XXXtentacles over him.

I unironically like Stiches more than KL. Fist fight me about it.

If pirus and crips could all get along best believe I ahready changin dis song

YAH YAH YAH

Good kid M.A.A.D shitty

Kendrick Lamer

Gay Outta Compton

Separated from da kultcha n shit

Ill take 3 months in county over any of his albums anyday.

I don't like the beats kendrick picks.

lol, "beats"

gr8 point

Even after gettin jumped by his own squad and gettin clowned on constantly I find his music more enjoyable and genuine, and overall more fun to listen to.

Kendrick is like a hella lame Ab Soul as far as I'm concerned.

Just going by your comments it seems like you take way too much pride in not liking him. You def jump on any chance to tell people about your hatred of kendrick haha

Almost as lame as constantly bragging about drugs and prison on a forum lols

• Upvote (+1) 1

Its music.

If i dont feel the music, fuck the lyrics.

Thats what I am saying. lol. 

but if you are going to go out of your way to say something sucks, or that you dont like the "Beats"... maybe do a better job describing it

Just going by your comments it seems like you take way too much pride in not liking him. You def jump on any chance to tell people about your hatred of kendrick haha

Almost as lame as constantly bragging about drugs and prison on a forum lols

You've been around long enough you should know my MO is annoying contrarianism.

But I see I've struck a nerve with people. It's not pride as much as I find the contrast in my dislike and everyone else's love of him funny. I legitimately don't like him so much so that I actually find it funny and indescribable as to why I dislike him considering my reasons. I admit they don't exactly warrant the dislike I have but I really really don't like him.

It wasnt prison ya doofus.I wouldn't say I've bragged about my whole 2 weeks total in jail tho, I like to make light of the situation I was in, didnt realize anyonr took that as bragging. Mentioning what substance I'm on is usually because when I go on a long rant because of uppers or say dumb shit because I'm bartarded I feel a bit self conscious about it because I'll go read some of it sober later and realize how geeked or stupid I was.

If you wanna hear bragging I'd tell you how much I was making back then buuuuuuuut I'm not gonna do that. I'll plug ya in with some Xanax tho cuz you seem pretty wound up over this.

I'm gonna start ending all my posts in what medication I'm on tho now just for you.

This post brought to you by wellbutrin, dexedrine and a little naproxen.