hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Listen to Deru's 1979

Really enjoyed the first half, but got interrupted so gonna relisten to that another time

never played the game but I fucking love this song

ive never played it either but i have the whole soundtrack downloaded cause its amazing

• Upvote (+1) 1

One of the best things about the soundtracks to those games is how they make you feel while you're playing. Just a whirlwind of violence and adrenaline. Also can't forget Hotline Miami 1's soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBmem35WJ0

And if you like that, check out Blood Dragon aswell

• Upvote (+1) 2

Boards of Canada

What should I check out by them?

I think ender (and a lot of people) would say Geogaddi is their best, but I've always been really partial to Music Has The Right To Children. Could be because it was the first thing I listened to from them but idk, you can't really go wrong with either of them. Then after that just listen to everything else, its pretty much all great

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty much what kwozy said. Geogaddi & Music Has the Right are often interchangeable among BoC fans, and almost all prefer one over the other only marginally. & there are plenty of fans who like The Campfire Headphase best. I was once in the Music Has the Right camp until Geogaddi clicked really hard one day. Just grab all their LPs from Music to Tomorrow's Harvest. It's worth it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thank you for the breaking news alert. 

on a serious note, RIP to him! My thoughts go out to his family and friends and all the lives he touched, such an inspiration to musicians and us normal folk alike. Very sad day...

Which one of the songs that Beyonce didn't write or have any creative control over on her new album do you guys think is most revolutionary?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Drake, Skepta, and Death Grips all within the next two weeks.

Hopefully they're better than Lemonade

I doubt it

Drake, Skepta, and Death Grips all within the next two weeks.

Hopefully they're better than Lemonade

Still dont know how people enjoy drakes music