hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

I'll ask my friends about it. I tried shrooms once and everything I listened to was fucking amazing.

i re-listened to Bastard and Goblin somewhat recently & did not connect w/ them nearly as much as i did a few years ago. they sounded mediocre.

i re-listened to Bastard and Goblin somewhat recently & did not connect w/ them nearly as much as i did a few years ago. they sounded mediocre.

did you like cherry bomb? i actually like it more than his older stuff but i think that's because it was the first album of his that i listened to. I liked yonkers and transylvania for a few years but Cherry bomb is what made me want to explore more of his stuff. i'm just glad i get to see him live before the novelty wears off

Hapax and Puffy. Why do you guys dislike him? Most common complaint I hear is he's too preachy or too corny.

Doesn't matter to me, music is subjective, just curious.

did you like cherry bomb? i actually like it more than his older stuff but i think that's because it was the first album of his that i listened to. I liked yonkers and transylvania for a few years but Cherry bomb is what made me want to explore more of his stuff. i'm just glad i get to see him live before the novelty wears off

never listened to it tbh

Hapax and Puffy. Why do you guys dislike him? Most common complaint I hear is he's too preachy or too corny.

because he raps bad raps

his raps suck and hes trying too hard to be an edgelord lol

his raps suck and hes trying too hard to be an edgelord lol

Edit: my bad. Thought we were talking about Tyler

Yeah hopsins weak. His beats are weak too

Only track I'm down with is no words

"I'm the shit like I slithered in poo" >>>>>>>>

you know the dudes that comment in youtube videos shit like lil wayne is trash, hiphop died with 2pac, eminem only real rapper...

im sure thats like 80% of hopsins fanbase

I agree tho he gets too much hate, but imo that hate is only proportional to the undeserved praise he receives from his fans

Edit: my bad. Thought we were talking about Tyler

Yeah hopsins weak. His beats are weak too

Only track I'm down with is no words