hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Man. I'm just lurking, and all this electronic stuff is cool.....anybody have just some good ole feel good rock that I can discover though? Starting to feel like good ole American Rock bands are a thing of the past or something

youre just an idiot and probably vape

• Upvote (+1) 2

Kendrick is overappreciated. Hes good but nothing truly special.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

This reminds me of a race driven poetry slam with no sense of metre and shitty nu jazz playing in the background

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Really liked this album and the first time I went through it I didn't even know about the gimmick/angle

• Upvote (+1) 1

yea I dunno if it was the sole intention of releasing it but it really gives good distance between himself and TPAB now. Beforehand I felt as though he was almost sort of trapped by how good that release was but now the transition won't be so hard

but yea its a really good listen, track 2 does things to me

2, 7, & 8 are all dope. i gotta agree that untitled. unmastered. will serve as a good transitional release from TPAB to his next major studio album. although, Kendrick does have a knack for coming back stronger & stronger with each major release (even though i prefer section.80 over gkmc). the dude has massive vision when it comes to his albums.

what surprised me most about untitled. unmastered. is how cohesive it is all things considered.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you smoke first when you listen to something new?

I appreciate OPN, but something about smoke and the guy go too well together. It's not the same without it

I used to all the time but now i don't buy weed often because i'm a broke student & spend all my money on ketamine

Opn on ketamine tho