hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Never knew this, but apparently the actor who plays Grand Maester Pycelle is Robert Wyatts brother...

Did I just get negged for posting music for people? Well that will be the last of that.

you literally didn't post a single good track.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

you literally didn't post a single good track.

In your opinion. That doesn't mean you bash on people for posting music for others to listen to. If you listen to pop I wouldn't neg you for that because that your own preference and taste. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

got tickets to see this wonderful wonderful man perform at the Walt Disney concert hall in the Dr Phillips Center for the Performing Arts  in Downtown Orlando. I've only heard incredible incredible things about this newly opened venue and have been playing Carrie & Lowell on repeat for months... November 6th can't come soon enough!! 

FLH_2958.jpg

dr-phillips-center-for.jpg

In your opinion. That doesn't mean you bash on people for posting music for others to listen to. If you listen to pop I wouldn't neg you for that because that your own preference and taste.

negged for having hope in halo
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There can be opinions with little thought tho

There can be opinions with little thought tho

Music like Eric Prydz Rebel XX, Nero Satisfy and Deadmau5 See ya are just examples of underground electronica that are pretty popular and climatic. Besides the playlist is upbeat generic. Designed to be little bit dark and electronic. 

I like to listen to music like this: 

https://soundcloud.com/kodachrome/new-blood

If I was to describe it I would say it's creative, unique. Obviously. But follows inherits an auditory hierarchy within the structure and story of the song. With the use of a diverse amount of instruments and sounds that compliment each other for a similar purpose. 

Or I could just listen to music like Hapaxlegomena:

A slow and dissonant song somewhat inspired by tool but lacking the imagination and comes out being a offhand alternative hippie piece.  

• Downvote (-1) 1

Music like Eric Prydz Rebel XX, Nero Satisfy and Deadmau5 See ya are just examples of underground electronica that are pretty popular and climatic. Besides the playlist is upbeat generic. Designed to be little bit dark and electronic. 

I like to listen to music like this: 

https://soundcloud.com/kodachrome/new-blood

If I was to describe it I would say it's creative, unique. Obviously. But follows inherits an auditory hierarchy within the structure and story of the song. With the use of a diverse amount of instruments and sounds that compliment each other for a similar purpose. 

Or I could just listen to music like Hapaxlegomena:

A slow and dissonant song somewhat inspired by tool but lacking the imagination and comes out being a offhand alternative hippie piece.

1409455003_1386430499_bsau16_zorlu3z.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The fact that you are throwing hate at people who post music that you find distasteful makes you moronic. I talked to others about the playlist I posted and they found no problem with it.

I could grab a pile of sticks, grind them into some dirt and throw them at a wall and record the sounds in a song. Call it unique or creative. Still wouldn't sound harmonic. The point is music follows a similar natural structure. It's supposed to make you either feel good or feel mystery. It doesn't mean what I posted lacked creativity. It means that in order for music to be good it has to have structure and harmony.

I don't want to be a part of this thread if your idea of letting others contribute to discussion is bound by the limits of your liking. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I could grab a pile of sticks, grind them into some dirt and throw them at a wall and record the sounds in a song. Call it unique or creative. Still wouldn't sound harmonic. The point is music follows a similar natural structure. It's supposed to make you either feel good or feel mystery. It doesn't mean what I posted lacked creativity. It means that in order for music to be good it has to have structure and harmony.

I don't want to be a part of this thread if your idea of letting others contribute to discussion is bound by the limits of your liking. 

Schoenberg, Webern, & Berg are laughing right in your stupid face

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

suggest me some new releases @@hapaxlegomena

new Lil Herb mixtape 

new Julia Holter album

Father - Who's Gonna Get F​*​*​*​*​* First?

haven't had a whole lot of time to listen to new releases recently. i've fallen way behind. new Julia Holter tho is 4 reals