hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Finally - has anyone seen The Black Keys live? Saw them at OutsideLands last month, and they put on my favorite concert. Absolutely made for live performances. 

I saw them at lolla in 2010 and again in 2012 with the arctic monkeys. Both shows were preeeeetty fucking good. 

hardcore is kinda tight again

Code Orange got me back into heavier music 

Book of Souls World Tour Ad, if the video is anything to go by, they'll play(among other songs); Speed of Light, Fear of the Dark, The Trooper, Death or Glory, Number of the Beast, Book of Souls & Hallowed Be Thy Name.

This setlist gets me excited as Hallowed Be Thy Name is, well, beyond words.

Let me ask you, why do you feel that way? When compared to earlier albums, this barely got any hype at all leading towards it due to the unfortunate circumstances regarding Bruce having had cancer and treatment towards it, which also lead to the world tour being pushed back a year.

Let me ask you, why do you feel that way? When compared to earlier albums, this barely got any hype at all leading towards it due to the unfortunate circumstances regarding Bruce having had cancer and treatment towards it, which also lead to the world tour being pushed back a year.

At small local concerts I heard a lot of people talking about the album and they said that the long songs were really good and would be way better than their old stuff.

It seems like some people act like they are the only band comming up with something that you would not expect.

And I heard a lot of people saying that it is better than the last two of their albums.

I can't really tell tho.