hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Try this if you want to:

I am a fan. The track as well before that was pretty good.

You can listen to whatever you want, as long as you enjoy it. As long it's not like a legit satanic ritual, then I don't see any problems with anyone's preferred music taste. :P

I got told that too much Growling can fuck up your vocal cords though.

I am a fan. The track as well before that was pretty good.

You can listen to whatever you want, as long as you enjoy it. As long it's not like a legit satanic ritual, then I don't see any problems with anyone's preferred music taste. :P

I got told that too much Growling can fuck up your vocal cords though.

Glad that you like it. And did you just say that the Obscura song was good? :weback:

Well as a huge Death Metal fan I love growls ofc. I can even send stuff that you will like less than growls

Ed Sheeran looks like he smells like hotdogs and also made The Weeknd's album go from a 3/10 to a 2/10 just by having his name in a track title

I can't disagree with the first point but there is no way in hell Ed Sheeran being associated with anyone can harm their career in any way. He's on fire right now. Very talented individual. 

lol right when i think Knighty couldnt be any worse, he posts about Ed Sheeran..... 

We're having a big surge of Grime over here. It's pretty strange to see it just happen suddenly.

stuff I've been digging lately:

Had a friend recently recommend the album "loveless" by my bloody valentine and man is it good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiomcuNlVjk

Thundercat's new album (produced by flying lotus) brings the funk 

(sad music video :( )

and i finally got around to checking out more talking heads and now I'm pissed it took me this long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKoyW7CANDM

I'm also looking forward to the upcoming new albums by Radiohead and Animal Collective due out within the next year (hopefully before festival season starts)

• Upvote (+1) 1