hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

got my what account back - life sucked w/o it

Here is some crushing Death Doom from germany:

God damn it. Fucking sickest riff of all time for like 3 minutes, then shitty "growling" kicks in and I feel like killing myself. God damn it.

God damn it. Fucking sickest riff of all time for like 3 minutes, then shitty "growling" kicks in and I feel like killing myself. God damn it.

What do you expect from Death Doom? It is a blend of Death and Doom metal so growls are standard and I think they are sick.

EDIT: I am not a fan of Doom metal with clean vocals since I like Death metal the most but I think this could be cool for you even if it lacks tempo changes imo:

Maybe someone else here can help you with Doom because as I said I only listen to Death Doom...

What do you expect from Death Doom? It is a blend of Death and Doom metal so growls are standard and I think they are sick.

Anyways there should be a ton of Doom Metal with clean vocals, ever checked other Doom bands?

Wouldn't be surprised those guys sacrifice children to the devil in a forest somewhere, and no but I should probably check it out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wouldn't be surprised those guys sacrifice children to the devil in a forest somewhere, and no but I should probably check it out.

That comment lmao. Anyways check what I could think of even if I am not the guy who knows that much normal Doom metal.

Lol wut...got mine for like $20 and the money store for similar price

iirc they only printed like 500 the first time so original prints are pretty much collector's items

You have no clue dude. Go listen to your boring stuff instead of hating good music...

Haha srsly. This guy is a depressed goth. Probably balls up at night and crys himself to sleep while listening to merzbow or some shit

Your music is brutal @@Warlord Wossman

• Upvote (+1) 1