hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Kanye West thinks you can simply "gain" corporate recognition by asking. While calling us slaves to corporation.

Lol. I know bad subject to be raging on about but damn.

prob gonna get there around 7:30-8ish

aw man I'm gonna lose all of my bragging rights

also fuck you for that sick mobb song. Just like when you posted that makonnen track for the first time, it won't leave my head

prob gonna get there around 7:30-8ish

Same, have to grab some ear plugs on the way

If you see a fat kid in a Death Classic tee and red shorts, that's me

• Upvote (+1) 1

that line was insane.

still managed to get myself right up against the stage on the flatlander side. had 2 shower after all that

Guillotine live... god bless.

I was on the Zach side. I was worried the show was gonna suck when that *** ran on stage 4 songs in

so you guys didnt fuck last night?

Sadly no, I would of put out though :(

@@hapaxlegomena yeah the kid ran on from my side and Ride looked like he was gonna deck him. I thought they would just suck afterwards but it was still great

dg literally have the most annoying fanbase ever. i wanted to strangle myself while being stuck in line with them and their stupid conversations for over two hours.

Yeah the memesters were killing me. The guys I was around in line weren't too bad, but when I went in that store right before the Paradise to grab a drink, I came back in the line to three guys who wouldn't fucking stop talking about fantano being there

dg literally have the most annoying fanbase ever. i wanted to strangle myself while being stuck in line with them and their stupid conversations for over two hours.

Was staying in Rosemont for a wedding on the 4th. The combination of frat boy deadheads for the fare the well tour and the dweebs from Anime convention was a noxious mix.

Waiting for L tickets was the worst

dg are gonna be in Orlando in October tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10am fuck yes

im gonna ask everyone there when they started posting on /mu/