hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

A solid turnaround. 

I've been meaning to say that for a while. Ever since you showed me the intro to Returnal i must have listened to that album about 10 times give or take. 

I've been meaning to say that for a while. Ever since you showed me the intro to Returnal i must have listened to that album about 10 times give or take. 

Check out Zones Without People too. If you haven't yet.  It can be found as its own LP release, but it is also collected in the Rifts anthology release.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Check out Zones Without People too. If you haven't yet.  It can be found as its own LP release, but it is also collected in the Rifts anthology release.

Yeah i've heard it before. It's pretty good. ALmost everything i listed to by OPN has been solid.

It switched to this after tho... so good

I need music to download.

Really can't wait for the new album. Been around for like 25 years and still putting out some of my favourite dance tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX6Nodl4eNA

this track was in my dream the other night. that's how i know i've been boppin' too much recently. literally spam the living fuck out of this mixtape when i'm working, and i didn't like it at all the first few times i listened to it.

last summer was Lil Herb. this summer is Sicko Mobb. i'm fukt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX6Nodl4eNA

this track was in my dream the other night. that's how i know i've been boppin' too much recently. literally spam the living fuck out of this mixtape when i'm working, and i didn't like it at all the first few times i listened to it.

last summer was Lil Herb. this summer is Sicko Mobb. i'm fukt

since i know u love Akira

Haven't given it a listen yet, but Miguel's new album dropped.

poosy wit