hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

@@hapaxlegomena loves their musicianship and overall sound. Thinks they're essentially a deconstructed radiohead, but more innovative and ahead of their time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Missed Shabazz Palaces but Flylo was unreal. The stage set-up for his shows atm is so good

also Thundercat was there

felt compelled to come into this thread for the first time just to post this. this just came up on my shuffle on itunes. been forever since i heard it. ive got too many songs in the library. definitely one my favorite songs ever and album too. just brings them feels if you ever lost anyboy close to you. it'll always be a dear song to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f781JXURcC8

Any muse fans in here :)

Defines most of my High School youth...

The local stations here were kind enough to play a track from Muse as early as 6:00 AM when I had to get ready for school. Fits the mood. Wakes me up something good. :-)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Chopin's nocturnes are total basic bitch, but this nignig right here fuckin MURDAs it

Arrau's final seshes are the real deal too. his interpretation of Debussy's suite bergamasque is real proper slow

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alrighty gotchu, didn't mean to mess with your thread. I'll delete and be on my way.

I would be interested in listening. Pm me

• Upvote (+1) 2