hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

wow fuck i didnt even realize it leaked. i've just been listening to that same song the past few day w/ my dick in my hand. dl'ing meow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

333.jpg

this is pretty sweet.

+ chelsea wolfe is giving me iamamiwhoami vibes, but darker, with plenty of gothic folk-y stuff mixed in. It's growing on me a lot already.

Anybody got any recommendations for bands like The Chromatics?  I'v been listening to them for awhile, off and on.  

And someone linked Bonobo?  Great stuff there mate.  

I need to branch out more.

Unfortunately, I do not dress like a hipster.  

Anybody got any recommendations for bands like The Chromatics?  I'v been listening to them for awhile, off and on.  

D5ofOjE.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

D5ofOjE.png

These similar artists maps are never as helpful as I would hope, although they are much more helpful than the similar artists recommendations on last.fm

Oh yea, so Electric Picnic....Jagwar Ma gig of the show and its not even close. Franz Ferdinand, Disclosure, and Blondes were all amazing too (although I only got about 20-25 minutes of Blondes' set because it cut into Jagwar Ma). I was pretty hungover and not really in the mood for Savages when I saw them but they still put on a really good show and got a decent enough turnout. Arctic Monkeys were good, as were Wu-Tang and Husdon Mohawke. The only problem with Hudson Mohawke's live set is that, and I heard a few people complain about this, he builds and builds, then pauses, then breaks it in. It just kind of throws off the whole crowd and its a trick he uses way too much.

great shhhtuff altogether

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is an almost perfect mix of Ravedeath and Harmony in Ultraviolet.

why do you have 0 plays for LCD Soundsystem on your last.fm you weirdo

they're actually so good, like come on...

it says remix, but it ain't. You should give the albums a try if you haven't anyway