hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

Also I listed it in my top 5 albums for the midway point of the year back over on THC, but I don't really think anyone gave it a listen.

34272749addf37dc4d78aa6091354afc.jpg

Listen to this fucking album. Its just a mash of 80/90s england, with obvious influences being The Stone Roses, Pulp, and Happy Mondays among others.

Everyone over here is sucking Disclosure's dick too. I've downloaded the new album amd some EPs, but haven't bothered listening to them yet.

Everyone over here is sucking Disclosure's dick too. I've downloaded the new album amd some EPs, but haven't bothered listening to them yet.

Being the last post on 40ppp is the worst thing ever so i'm just gonna quote this here. Give 'em a listen

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oneohtrix Point Never - R Plus Seven [2013] [Album]

Oneohtrix Point Never - R Plus Seven [2013] [Album]

I'm patient enough to wait for a 320 or FLAC rip/leak

+ I still need time to cope with Forest Swords and Julia Holter. 

this bonobo guy is pretty neat

I enjoy Bonobo thorougly. I find him to be pretty consistent(i enjoy his early stuff and his new stuff) from what i've listened from him so far.

His first album

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsv0ggIDFww

This is from his latest album

Black Sands i probably my favourite album by him.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Electric Picnic next weekend!

Savages, Wu Tang, Disclosure, Mount Kimbie, The Knife, Bjork, MBV, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Robert Plant, Jagwar Ma, Hudson Mohawke etc. etc. cant fucking waaaaaaaaaait

• Upvote (+1) 1

enjoy it dude id say it will be sick. i didnt get a ticket in the end, not enough monies and dont get my first paycheck till after. surprised it sold out, few of my friends missed out

ah thats unfortunate. I got mine at €190 back before the price went up, and yea if my facebook is anything to go by half of ireland missed out on tickets. There's actually sooo many of us going in our group though, actually can't wait. Only like one of us doesn't have a ticket and she'll probably get one for free off her boyfriend (mmoths) in the end anyway

edit: just realised how smug this post sounded....theres always next year man

• Upvote (+1) 1

ohhh yesssss seeing them^ on sunday

washed-out-paracosm.jpg

been like a year since I last listened to Washed Out but their new album is really quite good. The song "All I Know" especially