hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

wow, I heard they cancelled their lolla show aswell.

so like how jealous are you that I saw them now....a lot I'd imagine......is it a lot?

Death Grips cancelled. My life is a joke.

dude that sucks, just remember zach hill didnt even play the dublin show, at least thats what i tell myself to feel better about missing it.

The Field maybe? Could be a little too "fast" or "dancy" though...

Becoming obsessed with The Seer btw. Like it was already in my top 5 albums from last year but now....rapidly becoming oneof my favourite albums of all time...

Otherwise Boards Of Canada,  Paul Simon (Graceland is the happiest fucking album ever, and definitely in my top 5 of all time. Don't know if it'd do the same for you but its worth a try), New Jon Hopkins album, most/any Sigur Ros....I dunno, Im kind of stuck for people atm

• Upvote (+1) 1

bakithi kumalo!

Just watched an awesome documentary on Graceland on PBS(this isn't it its just a tribute), that album is a gem. Simon has written so many classics its mind boggling to look at his discography

• Upvote (+1) 1

arghhhhh, I've just never been so happy listening to an album. Its like a disney film to me, in that respect. I'm just so content when I listen to it, SO AINT NO BAD MOUTHING PAULY S IN HERE AIGHT?!

Otherwise Boards Of Canada,  Paul Simon (Graceland is the happiest fucking album ever, and definitely in my top 5 of all time. Don't know if it'd do the same for you but its worth a try), New Jon Hopkins album, most/any Sigur Ros....I dunno, Im kind of stuck for people atm

I ended up listening to Tomorrow's Harvest full through and fell asleep at one point. I gave Sigur Ros a go but wasnt feeling it, and speaking of Jon Hopkins..

I don't condone listening to music while reading, but if you're not a complete pleb, you should get these

Tim Hecker - Harmony in Ultraviolet

Tim Hecker - Ravedeath, 1972

Oneohtrix Point Never - Returnal

Oneohtrix Point Never - Replica

And yeah, get Jon Hopkins - Immunity. Shit is fucking gr8 yo