hapaxlegomena

Music Thread

dvC2Bk2.png

That other thread is absolute garbage, so this thread is for anything that isn't for angsty 14 year old boys finally hitting puberty. The people who enjoy the other thread can enjoy that thread, and the people who don't enjoy that thread can enjoy this thread. There can be peace amongst rival gangs. We can live in harmony as two different threads, but one beating heart. Let's kill a muthafucka about it.

Been getting down on that Pantha Du Prince $wag recently. Fucking bells bro.

And getting down on minimal techno in fucking general yo.

http://youtu.be/Neocs2cutaQ

• Upvote (+1) 5

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Spent most of my day yesterday listening to Death Grips. Missed a pretty important phone call at work and not one single fuck given.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Spent most of my day yesterday listening to Death Grips. Missed a pretty important phone call at work and not one single fuck given.

If the star gods be good, I'll have all three of them in Boston on August 6th.

If the star gods be good, I'll have all three of them in Boston on August 6th.

NICE.

Good shout on WARMTHIGHS by the way kwozy.

Run the Jewels was aight (better than Yeezus) but I didn't love it. I found it disappointing compared to El-P's and Killer Mike's individual albums from last year.

^ Killer Mike's album from last year was an EL-P collab aswell....much better than Run The Jewels though

http://youtu.be/EXv8JVbqwao

Forgot how good this game and it's soundtrack are. Should probably go buy it on steam now since I enjoyed it so much when I pirated it a few months ago. Only 15 quid aswell. But yea, listen to that (and play the game if you can, the music suits it so much)

^ Killer Mike's album from last year was an EL-P collab aswell....much better than Run The Jewels though

But in a different fashion than Run the Jewels.

Yea suppose

Also I don't know what the story that Blood Dragon embed is, but it keeps linking to a certain time and I can't change it. Don't know if its happening for anyone, but listen to these tracks then go download the album....

in that order

If this doesn't see you through a shit day then nothing will.