Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Fixaimingsorry

A compromise for infinite

Recommended Posts

Most people on team beyond here enjoy the classic style halo brought. Gun,melee, and grenade, which is the golden triangle. 

We obviously know halo has become far different from this looking at reach and beyond. But I believe we need a proper compromise. 

H4 was disliked heavily for its call of duty attributes, perks, custom load outs, hit markers and grenade indicators etc etc. 

Now we go to h5. 343 “thought” the way to please fans of classic halo was by simply giving us equal starts(oh how wrong they were) so obviously as you know they gave us 7 abilities which even made it less halo than h4(in my eyes at least). Is the problem the abilities or is it the fact a “proper compromise” hasn’t happened yet? I’d like to discuss a compromise that makes halo feel simplicstic. Come on if no sprint is all we cared about we’d be playing quake or CSGO and I bet most of you play neither. The halo game the average person looks at is halo 3. H3 is by fact the most loved halo game and unfortunately it holds one of the most negative opinions about “its too slow”. Idk if the people who say this are playing constant btb or something but this is a fact that I hear all the time which is probably why we don’t go back to classic halo completely.

we need like I said a proper compromise. Some of you know of what I’ve mentioned.

removal of all abilities except thruster pack and for it to even be nerfed. A slightly faster BMS and strafe acceleration speed. This way halo feels simplistic, new, fast, and classical at the same time. I’d be opened to know what compromise you all could have. 

Another would be removal of abilities but keep sprint but if you’re damaged at all you can’t sprint until they’re recharged, basically forcing the opponent to fight back since depending which part of the map they’re at running is no longer an option.

 

Share this post


Link to post

No I really don't think there needs to be a compromise. If they want my own money, time, attention etc given to their franchise they'll make a game worth it to me. If they don't I'm fine I can play something else and pay someone else for entertainment. This is exactly why most people don't play Halo now that used to and still game. Its not that I'm unwilling to test things or provide feedback in the hope of a better game its just that I really do not need to compromise when it comes to what I enjoy since I really can just go do something else if 343 misses again. We're not individually in this together with 343 or other parts of the community 

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, Snipe Three said:

No I really don't think there needs to be a compromise. If they want my own money, time, attention etc given to their franchise they'll make a game worth it to me. If they don't I'm fine I can play something else and pay someone else for entertainment. This is exactly why most people don't play Halo now that used to and still game. Its not that I'm unwilling to test things or provide feedback in the hope of a better game its just that I really do not need to compromise when it comes to what I enjoy since I really can just go do something else if 343 misses again. We're not individually in this together with 343 or other parts of the community 

Well looks like your not buying infinite. 

Share this post


Link to post

The compromise is to have AAs for custom games and action sack. All AAs are dumb as starting equipment. They are alright as powerups. 

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post

None of them make the game better. Quit compromising with what killed the franchise. Just remove it, at least as base traits. Don’t design the maps around it like they did in H5. I’m reluctant to agree to them making them at all, since they’d need buttons on the controller to use, and would take up resources to create.

Make Halo feel fast by having a higher field of view by default than most shooters, a crispy BMS, and a utility that shoots straight and can kill quickly. Make items have a static and quick spawn time, and design maps with a limited number of 90 degree corners and have most areas have at least 3 ways in or out. The rest will sort itself out.

  • Like (+1) 6

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

None of them make the game better. Quit compromising with what killed the franchise. Just remove it, at least as base traits. Don’t design the maps around it like they did in H5. I’m reluctant to agree to them making them at all, since they’d need buttons on the controller to use, and would take up resources to create.

Make Halo feel fast by having a higher field of view by default than most shooters, a crispy BMS, and a utility that shoots straight and can kill quickly. Make items have a static and quick spawn time, and design maps with a limited number of 90 degree corners and have most areas have at least 3 ways in or out. The rest will sort itself out.

Again you aren’t listening SMH. UNDERSTAND this is 343 industries, they already think in their heads that H5’s MP was “universally loved”. Make a fucking compromise you fucking tools! You keep repeating the same bullshit you’ve said for the past 9 fucking years! 

  • Downvote (-1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Again you aren’t listening SMH. UNDERSTAND this is 343 industries, they already think in their heads that H5’s MP was “universally loved”. Make a fucking compromise you fucking tools! You keep repeating the same bullshit you’ve said for the past 9 fucking years! 

No.

  • Like (+1) 2
  • Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

No.

Then looky fucking doo another shit halo game. What can you expect from the same shithole who’s played nothing but CE. 

  • Downvote (-1) 3

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Then looky fucking doo another shit halo game. What can you expect from the same shithole who’s played nothing but CE. 

I like where this is going 

Share this post


Link to post

Your opinion of halo honestly goes to the fucking trash can because tbh no one in the halo community wants to hear you. I tried to actually discuss a compromise, at least fucking Riddler said something!

  • Downvote (-1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

3.5 shitty Halo games later, I am completely barren of the charity necessary for compromise. 

Either 343 or whoever makes the game right, or they can piss off. 

  • Like (+1) 6
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post

So you want people that aren't okay with Thrust or Sprint to say they're okay with Thrust or Sprint...why exactly?  So they can get another game that they know they won't enjoy?

  • Like (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Cursed Lemon said:

3.5 shitty Halo games later, I am completely barren of the charity necessary for compromise. 

Either 343 or whoever makes the game right, or they can piss off. 

 

17 minutes ago, a Chunk said:

So you want people that aren't okay with Thrust or Sprint to say they're okay with Thrust or Sprint...why exactly?  So they can get another game that they know they won't enjoy?

That’s simply what I suggested. I’m asking you people for a compromise that could work. It doesn’t even have to be those abukities. Obviously no sprint and no abilities won’t happen in the next installment of halo. BUT say we make a compromise that doesn’t sound off, maybe by suggesting to 343 and getting people outside of this anti 343 forum we could get something that we want!  But go ahead and debate about meaningless things. This forums original purpose was to discuss halo outside of 343s bias jurisdictions, but now because 343 hates this site the things people desire won’t occur. Sure in h5 it didn’t work out since 343 still wanted their halo, but 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Again you aren’t listening SMH. UNDERSTAND this is 343 industries, they already think in their heads that H5’s MP was “universally loved”. Make a fucking compromise you fucking tools! You keep repeating the same bullshit you’ve said for the past 9 fucking years! 

The entirety of Halo 5 was a compromise, you imbecile.

  • Like (+1) 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Then looky fucking doo another shit halo game. What can you expect from the same shithole who’s played nothing but CE. 

I’ve played every Halo for at least 2 years. Cool try at knowing me though.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Hard Way said:

I’ve played every Halo for at least 2 years. Cool try at knowing me though.

Yeah so has everyone, it doesn’t help that you’re still one of these losers who does these CE lans and other bs like that no one outside of 30 could give a fuck about. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'd rather have Infinite be another H5 clone than be a half-assed game with colliding design philosophies. At least one side would be happy. 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Yeah so has everyone, it doesn’t help that you’re still one of these losers who does these CE lans and other bs like that no one outside of 30 could give a fuck about. 

Actually I think it helps quite a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Hard Way said:

Actually I think it helps quite a bit.

Yeah that’s totally helping halo out. That’s why halos never been like your garbage ass CE ever. Clearly it’s not as good as you like to believe.

  • Downvote (-1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, TeeJaY said:

I'd rather have Infinite be another H5 clone than be a half-assed game with colliding design philosophies. At least one side would be happy. 

Welcome to the most ignorant way of thinking. If only one side is happy it’s not done correctly. And if that side happens to have less people on it then that’s even worse. Sigh what’s the fucking point. Everyone here’s a fucking idiot rambling on about what they’d like halo to be, never even discussing it on Twitter(343 seems to look here). 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Learn to motherfucking read, and your dumbass won’t be saying what! A proper compromise make one up moron! 

Okay. I'll learn to read if you promise never to post again. Compromise?

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Larry Sizemore said:

Okay. I'll learn to read if you promise never to post again. Compromise?

Sure if You or someone makes a compromise for the next halo game that isn’t no sprint no abilities I’ll never post again. I don’t even want that bullshit in halo but I’m being realistic in knowing it’ll have rhem

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Fixaimingsorry said:

Sure if You or someone makes a compromise for the next halo game that isn’t no sprint no abilities I’ll never post again. I don’t even want that bullshit in halo but I’m being realistic in knowing it’ll have rhem

@Gobias, save us.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.