Nokt

Apex Legends Discussion

I dont know about you guys but I'm ready for some info about this battle pass! I'm hoping when get some by the end of the week.

Love the core gameplay in this game. 

My Halo-minded self wants 4v4 CTF though with abilities on pickup respawn, no radar, 4v4 maps :mj:

On 3/10/2019 at 11:11 PM, pharmassists said:

This game is amazing except the hitbox differences makes some characters trash. 

I like how different Legends have different size hitboxes, but I feel like the larger Legends aren't powerful enough to balance it.

22 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

I like how different Legends have different size hitboxes, but I feel like the larger Legends aren't powerful enough to balance it.

True. Its about a 1-2 kd difference fat characters vs small characters for me. You can't miss a gibralter no matter how much they strafe. Maybe more health? IDK

Whats everyone's thought on the battle pass? The rewards are pretty meh honestly.

31 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

Whats everyone's thought on the battle pass? The rewards are pretty meh honestly.

I find myself not caring too much, which means the actual game itself is good.  I would play it even without cosmetics

• Like (+1) 1
  • Upvote (+1) 1

On 3/18/2019 at 7:33 PM, Scarecrow said:

Honestly it's meh but it's the 1st one some I'm willing to forgive them for that. 

Definitely a few things in it I didn't expect and am glad to see. 

I bought it and am still enjoying playing it none stop, I haven't touched any other game in a month. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, F U N Z B O B said:

Honestly it's meh but it's the 1st one some I'm willing to forgive them for that. 

Definitely a few things in it I didn't expect and am glad to see. 

I bought it and am still enjoying playing it none stop, I haven't touched any other game in a month. 

Agreed, this being their first season I think they will learn a lot from it going forward with all the feedback they are getting. 

18 hours ago, F U N Z B O B said:

What's the best win streak you have?  

Mine is 6. 😊

I have got 2 wins in a row a few times, sounds like you need to carry me sometime bro. ;p

I haven't been on these forums in years, but if anyone's playing this on PC feel free to add Sorbin_PL on Origin, I need more people to play with so I don't have to play the blueberry lottery every day :p

Can someone explain to me why every single person who plays this game sucks fucking ass at being jumpmaster

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Cursed Lemon said:

Can someone explain to me why every single person who plays this game sucks fucking ass at being jumpmaster

Play with friends

i literally do not trust any random in this game

9 minutes ago, Killmachine said:

Play with friends

i literally do not trust any random in this game

"TheCursedLemon" bitch. 

1 hour ago, Cursed Lemon said:

"TheCursedLemon" bitch. 

Dont take out ur frustration out on me noob

On 3/30/2019 at 10:36 AM, Cursed Lemon said:

Because it's more competitive to arrive late after everyone has a gun and shields.