CyReN

Soccer/Football Thread

Fucking fantastic shot

iblzft1i73Mx9g.gif

This shot looks even nastier from the angle behind him, the movement on the ball really reminds me of some of the goals he scored when he wore #8.

Silly season is REALLY annoying to me. So many dumb rumors.... but Reus to United would be nice, a guy can dream right? lol 

Like hewy said I think every top PL club is looking at him as well as every other top club abroad.... 

I just wish I could fast forward to Jan 31 and not have to deal with all the garbage rumors and just see who signed who. 

Kinda wish I could fast forward time like you can on Deadline Day on FIFA Career mode lol

Martinez also saying that Everton wouldn't accept 85 million for Ross Barkley.  The owner would take that in a heart beat, you could reinvest that into a deep squad of your own players with that kind of money.

The owner would take that in a heartbeat.... could easily reinvest it into 3/4 quality players..... 

We've got to have a good shot at signing a beast of a striker with the midfield we have... that's a strikers dream right?

You would think it was.... has anyone heard the most recent rumors coming from a paper in Paris? 

PSG lining up a 250 Million Euro bid to trigger Lionel Messi's release clause.... I literally LOL'd.

Financial Fair Play huh?

You would think it was.... has anyone heard the most recent rumors coming from a paper in Paris? 

PSG lining up a 250 Million Euro bid to trigger Lionel Messi's release clause.... I literally LOL'd.

Financial Fair Play huh?

You ever hear the rumors from the summer about Chelsea and Messi. It was something like Adidas was willing to put like $100+ million to add on our bid to bring him to Chelsea

• Upvote (+1) 1

You ever hear the rumors from the summer about Chelsea and Messi. It was something like Adidas was willing to put like $100+ million to add on our bid to bring him to Chelsea

Yeah I did hear that one.... I think I heard something sort of similar with United and Ronaldo, we were gonna put up the transfer fee and some wages and whatever other wages he lost would be paid for by Chevrolet our new kit sponsor next season.... not sure how that works with FFP im not familiar with the rules

We've got to have a good shot at signing a beast of a striker with the midfield we have... that's a strikers dream right?

I hope that rumor about Wenger having a hard on for Benzema was true because that is just what we need actually more than we need but who cares. 

1. City

2. UTD

3. Chelsea

4. Spurs

5/6 Arsenal

5/6 Everton, Liverpool, Surprise team

City made the best signings in the EPL this summer when it comes to top teams. I think that Norwich and Sunderland are going to move up in the table as they also did really well in the transfer market.

o wow this is why i dont sports bet

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oviedo should have been sent off and two clear handballs in the box, Mark Clattenberg has to be the worst referee in the Premier League by far.  

Referee's have been very very poor in a lot of the Prem games so far this season, something needs to do be done.... Especially mike dean

Lol

Robles looked suspect all day and Naismith should have had a first half penalty, but other than that it was a good performance without some key players.

Lol

Robles looked suspect all day and Naismith should have had a first half penalty, but other than that it was a good performance without some key players.

When should Naismith have had a penalty?

When should Naismith have had a penalty?

It was early. I think around the 20th minute. 

I feel like we're the only team not playing for anything right now we've only got 5 points out of a possible 24 in the last 8 games and we're still 9th, we're probably going to remain 9th the rest of the season it feels like.  

Decided to not go out NYE, and instead do the trip to WBA for the game and have a drunken day out. Toon got beat, but the day was great.

I'm starting to think Moyes killed Fabio. Smalling and Valencia clearly are awful when at Right Back.

fabio started A CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL against barca... at right back.... dont know why in the hell Moyes hasn't even given him a chance at first team. Evra has looked VERY tired lately with the run of games being so bunched together, why not give fresh legs to fabio and see what happens? He must be awful in training if Buttner is consistently ahead of him.... bc buttner might be the worst defender we have.... 

EDIT: Not only has evra looked extremely tired but Smalling and Valencia both are not right backs. Both were at fault for each goal that were scored against spurs, and you,ve got to wonder how fabio could have done if he was given the chance at right or left back, think he could have kept up with lennon better than the old, worn down evra did