Beach house for 2 weeks

Tickets for 5 games

~scenes

World Cup Trip sorted

Flights paid for

Beach house for 2 weeks

Tickets for 5 games

~scenes

I wouldn't want to be on the streets when Brazil get their ass handed to them lol

I wouldn't want to be on the streets when Brazil get their ass handed to them lol

I think the "Brazil is the most dangerous place ever" propaganda in western media is a tad overhyped.

It's not a safe place though.

More troublesome in certain areas and even worse if you're a female.

Fuck's sake... Napoli were 5 minutes from making it through.

edit: And they score a second just to make it worse. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

It's not a safe place though.

More troublesome in certain areas and even worse if you're a female.

Yeah, im in the chill holiday cities in the north east so will be fine. And im male.

Fuck's sake... Napoli were 5 minutes from making it through.

edit: And they score a second just to make it worse. Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

U support Napoli?

2013 MLS Cup viewership hit an all-time low

Pretty dire numbers. And regular season viewership fell 29%.

The positive is attendance is rising and stable. But MLS needs to re-negotiate their TV deals which end after the 2014 season, and if they really want to be one of the top leagues by 2022 (lol), they need a big payday from TV contracts. Salary cap is way too low right now, teams can't even compete properly in the CCL. Garber will be praying for a rise in viewership in 2014. He'll definitely be the #1 U.S. national team fan for the World Cup.

I didn't even watch the game.

I was literally at the gym, lmao.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tough stuff for Arsenal in the draw, either get Bayern, Barca, Real Madrid, Atletico, or PSG? Who would you Arsenal fans want? 

Tbh, seeing as how well we are doing in the League so far this season and if we can keep it up, I would rather we focused on winning the League and wouldn't be too annoyed losing to any of them teams, we'll pull Barca anyway

NYCFC is literally going to build a stadium next to Yankee stadium.  FUCKING.  AWESOME.

And they got Jason Kries as coach.  Holy shit.

Jason Kries is literally the next Bruce Arena IMO.  Dude will become legendary in his own right.  

Not easy..but maybe Athletico would be okay for Arsenal?

And Miami is going to council to approve a stadium for soccer team.

Also Gilberto pratically signed as a DP for Toronto FC, saw him wearing a TFC scarf at the Raptors game last night. Thats a really good pick up for them, and if they can still get Defoe, amazing job by TL.

Fuck man NYCFC next to Yankee Stadium? The god damn trains are already crowded enough over here QQ

I guess it makes sense, Yankees own 20% of the team..

Also to be fair that MLS final had two cities in it that aren't notoriously known or draw much attention.....even KC Chiefs don't get respect and they are decent this year and Utah is mainly a basketball city and they have a shitty team this year lol

I can't wait to see what Jason Kries does with the team.  However, I read somewhere that NYCFC will go by the Manchester City model.  So really, he'll be using the Man City football program to scheme after.  

Kind of disappointed to be honest considering Kries was a very possession oriented coach and absolutely dominated MLS teams.  RSL has been, literally, the most consistent MLS team of the past 5 years.  Them reaching the CCL finals is no joke and is testament to how the club works.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tbh, seeing as how well we are doing in the League so far this season and if we can keep it up, I would rather we focused on winning the League and wouldn't be too annoyed losing to any of them teams, we'll pull Barca anyway

Fair play to that, think any of those teams would be rough for arsenal for different reasons, obviously the bigger the harder, like barca, real madrid, bayern... but even atletico is solid this season.

Not easy..but maybe Athletico would be okay for Arsenal?

Atletico is a tough side, very quick and play very fast paced. Could give your back line trouble but could open themselves up on the counter. From the choices I would prolly pick them too 

Looks like we are being linked with some Goalkeepers as well, Julio Cesar is the most recent rumour but I would prefer us to go and get someone like Fraser Forster or Alex McCarthy who are more long term signings.

TFC signs Gilberto from Portuguesa. DP with reportedly a $2.6 million transfer fee.

We'll have to see how he does, but the optics of the deal look great. Young and scoring a bunch of goals on a not so great team.

Best thing about it is this happened in December. We usually build our roster like two weeks before the season starts, max.

i cant decide whether buying over the hill european players is good or bad for the MLS

Bad, they are taking the spotlight away from the younger US players in the league, it should be used as a platform for them to be showcased to show the world what US soccer is bringing through the ranks of their system.  It is good for the viewership because people are more likely to watch names they know from the European leagues and with players like Defoe who aren't quite over the hill yet may get more people to watch and go to games in Toronto.  The salary cap is ultimately the biggest issue for the league not only because it prevents big name players in their prime from coming to the US but it also makes Europe even more tempting for the top US players in the MLS.  That's just my two cents on the situation.