CyReN

Soccer/Football Thread

Memphis is the most useless player I've seen in a United shirt since Bebe.

Extremely overrated, we see some flashes but he is virtually invisible on the field otherwise.

It's going to be crazy when the "best league in the world" has Leicester City win it... insane 

Big W for Real Madrid today despite being knocked down to 10 men.

Speaking of 10 men, seems like West Ham would be a for sure top 4 team if they stopped getting reds and dropping those points.

It's going to be crazy when the "best league in the world" has Leicester City win it... insane 

Definitely don't think its the best league anymore, but it will probably always be the most competitive 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Definitely don't think its the best league anymore, but it will probably always be the most competitive 

Agreed. I feel like BBVA is the best league now but it is not the most competitive outside the few top teams. 

Orlando!!!! Portland can't hang with us!!

How are you guys liking Bendik? Nice guy did his job decently for us.

Also MLS refs are still brutal. TFC got the most bogus red card 15 mind into game which killed us vs Colorado

Joe has been amazing!!! Five freakin saves on the road shutout against NYCFC and has looked outstanding in every other game as well as last night. I really think our team is amazing this year.

De Gea, Martial, Rashford, and Mensah were the only players on the team today who deserve to be here.

Rest all need to fuck off in the summer. They're all fucking shit, along with Van Gaal

I kind of like Mata myself personally

But man Arsenal setting up for 4th place again.

On what planet does Arsene Wenger keep his job after losing the title to either Leicester or Spurs?

That game was a classic! What a finish! Great times for Sakho and Lovren to get some goals. 

Last night was one of the best in my life. Cant believe it, another famous night at Anfield

Anyone else just see that handball call at the end of the Orlando City game? I'm disgusted...

Anyone else just see that handball call at the end of the Orlando City game? I'm disgusted...

Dumb as bricks, but Molino had an actual handball on his goal just before. Really the game should've just ended 1-1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What a fucking joke of a performance by the team bar Martial.

No one on this team other than Martial, Rashford, and Rooney would make the team if we hire Jose. Hopefully