CyReN

Soccer/Football Thread

Two kits I bought prior to and during the season are both now former players. :(

Ha, again another silly thing, the last 4 or 5 games against them he did fuck all.

Either way id love to see him get a World Cup goal.

teehee

but, what's your opinion on Jack Colback, a load of rumours about him and Newcastle

teehee

but, what's your opinion on Jack Colback, a load of rumours about him and Newcastle

No chance, since hes out of contract he'l get higher wages, and we have a wage cap at like 40k a week. 

"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head it's Zamora!" 

Think that song will be retired after that last minute goal to send QPR to the Premier League today what a game, Championship Playoff final is always one of my favourite games of the year.

1st (and only) shot on target for QPR, 90 minute chance, 10 men..... that has Fifa written all over it

absolutely gutted for Derby, wanted to see them in the Prem. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ramos goal was crazy, hope it goes to penos

Have to say I'm hoping for a Real win here

Ronaldo is an arrogant so and so isn't he.

They just won the Champions League and LA Decima. Cut him some slack.

Credit to Real for a deserved win, credit to Atletico for an amazing season.

World Cup can't get here soon enough.

You say that as if I always slag him off when I've previously never said anything about him. I just don't like it when you do nothing all game score a meaningless penalty and then do something like that which is disrespectful to your opponents.

Why? He was yet again anonymous in one of the biggest games of his career and goes on to score a meaningless goal which he has to make all about him.

Di Maria MOTM for me, everyone on Real was honestly pretty bad outside of him. Bale extremely wasteful but got the winner, Khedira/Isco were awful, as were Carvajal and Varane, in the end it doesn't matter how you win! Still, Seems harsh in the on Atleti, but congrats to them on an amazing year.

Also, why the fuck did Atleti not mark the post on that final set piece that resulted in the Ramos goal...

He scored a goal in the CL final he was about to win, the dude can celebrate however he likes.

He scored a goal in the CL final he was about to win, the dude can celebrate however he likes.

*His team was about to win. Time and time again Ronaldo makes things all about him and there is no doubting that.

Yeah, if he is going to celebrate his goal like THAT he better celebrate Bale's earlier. He didn't though.

I don't share the... I don't know, contempt? He's cocky and I enjoy it. I don't really see it as crossing a line or whatever.

I don't know how many will get the reference but it's making me think of people getting upset over Yakupov scoring for Edmonton and sliding down the middle of the ice on his knees. Fun to watch in my opinion.

I don't share the... I don't know, contempt? He's cocky and I enjoy it. I don't really see it as crossing a line or whatever.

I don't know how many will get the reference but it's making me think of people getting upset over Yakupov scoring for Edmonton and sliding down the middle of the ice on his knees. Fun to watch in my opinion.

There's being cocky and then there's making an ass of yourself.

I like Ronaldo, I think he's the best player in the world, he does plenty of amazing things, but too often he makes it about HIM and not his team. I enjoy him being cocky quite often, but theres a certain amount of respect to your club, teammates and supporters (and the opposing club) that should be shown. He scored a meaningless goal in a game you wouldn't have realized he played in until he tore his shirt off.

Also, as for Yakupov, thats more him just being a foreign kid with zero experience in the league and him reacting a bit outrageously to him being excited, I don't know if I'd really compared them. 

Ibe with a hattrick for U19s albeit against Montenegro. V excited from what i have seen of him so far. 

really looking forward to see how sterling and co. do for England