Beyond Entertainment

TeamBeyond.net 3.0 – Tournament & Forum Updates

22 hours ago, SweetNSavery said:

Yeah boy this looks amazing. No longer have to wait a second to open something just for it to load and move down a bit and accidently click something else.

photo-thumb-18579.png

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 1

Just now, thdyingbreed said:

The green bar isn’t showing up for me on mobile even when I use request desktop option.

The green bar never showed up on mobile in any version on Beyond. 

Old Mobile version: 

image0.jpg

New Mobile Version: 

image0.png

1 hour ago, Joseph said:

Not anymore, no. We cleaned up some of the groups (we dont offer premium anymore). We might bring it back in the future.

I also wanted to say the whole team appreciates everyone that purchased premium and supported the site while we offered the program - really did make a big difference.

just a member now FeelsBadMan

1 hour ago, Hully said:

How do I disable browser notifications?

If you're using Chrome (desktop), click the padlock next to the website and deny access to notifications.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Shekkles said:

If you're using Chrome (desktop), click the padlock next to the website and deny access to notifications.

Thanks, ironically I saw this via a desktop notification. I just don't want them constantly while I'm doing other things. 

• Like (+1) 1

Not sure if this is the right place to share my experience with the new forum, but here i come.  Look and feel is gorgeous when it comes to PC. However, it is unusable on my android phone. I have slow phone indeed, but had no problem at all before. Now i cant even scroll down, everything is super slow. Another thing i noticed is, i cant go straight to the first unread post anymore just by clicking the desired forum (android) and i dont see "go to the first unread post" link on PC. I havent gone trough the settings and stuff yet, so i am probably missing some things, but that was my first experience. 

54 minutes ago, Hemlax said:

Not sure if this is the right place to share my experience with the new forum, but here i come.  Look and feel is gorgeous when it comes to PC. However, it is unusable on my android phone. I have slow phone indeed, but had no problem at all before. Now i cant even scroll down, everything is super slow. Another thing i noticed is, i cant go straight to the first unread post anymore just by clicking the desired forum (android) and i dont see "go to the first unread post" link on PC. I havent gone trough the settings and stuff yet, so i am probably missing some things, but that was my first experience. 

What model phone do you have? 

6 minutes ago, Hemlax said:

Its CAT S30

Thanks. Yeah the new mobile site requires more processing resources than the previous mobile version, as the complete overhaul/update added a significant amount of responsive features. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I like the new design, solid work you guys. My only suggestion is that in the rep choices, place the up and down arrows on the far right because I use them the most. Thanks.

• Simms (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Exidrion said:

As a web dev, this is some great stuff guys! Glad to see SSL was updated :prayers:

Thank you! Yeah its been on the list for a while :)

On 12/22/2018 at 6:18 AM, Batchford said:

The new site looks incredible. Might need to start posting more again:Toxic:

Major props guys.

Thanks man! 

Was browsing the forum leaderboads for about an hour.

Nice update (: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Aye you can refresh pages on mobile and it doesn't super zoom in anymore. Noice.

Happy holidays beyond peeps. Hope everyones doin well.

New forum seems good on mobile.

• Fire (+1) 1

Hmm so I've lost the ability to intentionally neg someone, but claim it was an accident.... I'm not sure how I feel about this 

nice update guys!

• Heavy Breathing (+1) 2
  • Toxic (+1) 2
  • Salt (-1) 1

Congrats guys, this is huge! Love the new look. Here's to an even bigger 2019!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Fire (+1) 1